Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If you type slowly, then shouldn't you be more accurate? Thanks for dedicating your post to me, also, to bad it strays way to far from the truth. Next time take xtwistedx's balls out of your mouth before you start typing, maybe then you will be able to type with some truth.

and take amadous ass out of yours

OH SHIT!! YOU DID NOT!!! FRICK i shoudlve never givien u mah pass. changing now haha
Last edited by GanksYou; Aug 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM.
[ANNOUNCER]
And so the fight continues between the AKissers and the BSuckers!
So far the war is pretty even with an equal amount of gibberish and logic being spewed from both sides! That will all change as back-up will arrive soon!
So who will be the victor? Tune in after this break for all of the juicy details!
[/ANNOUNCER]
metro is from NZ? hmm ok.

uhh yeah he is doing a good yob and there are a bunch of racist whiners who cant face the fact that his work will pay off later
i've been thinking about this alot, and the clan wont need me. so my mod powers and co-lead should be given to someone else. (like co-lead to ganks and mod to aspire)

bye. im addicted to maple and i wont check the forums anymore, after this week im off.
RDC i didn't care that you left because of the way you left. You made it look like everyone should feel guilty for you, in which case i didn't. The difference between me and you is your like 12, well your maturity age atleast. You need to grow up, rethink all these gay and irritating post you keep making then decide if you really want a second chance in 1336.9. There is your offer, either Yes or No. This thread will be closed at 4:00 PM Eastern and your second offer denied. Thank.
Listen up!
Okay guys im just at work on my break so i don't have much time to write this message so i'll get STTP. Basically here i am, back as promised and semi-active. As i have told you all i will be alot more active once school starts. What is retarded is how everyone is freaking out, blaming me, quitting the clan because i haven't helped out yet. WELL I just got back, give me some fucking time to adjust to everyone and get to know everyone. The second i got back i see posts about how i don't deserve this, don't deserve that. How the fuck do you know i don't deserve shit? Give me a chance to prove to you guys that i can be the same great leader that made this clan. You can't judge me the second i get back. And for RDC, Twisted and whoever else quit. I didn't care because none of you gave me a chance to prove to you how much better 1336.9 can be, and i promise you will regret that.