Toribash
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
You should question yourself why couldn't you carry?

Simple math explains that.

1 < 5.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

1 < 5.

if you're that fed with your team you can easily win
it was obvious that mistakes were made somewhere
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Anyone here doubting the nerf required on yasou?

I hope they nerf him to ground.

I have a question for both of you. I play Yasuo, and you have shit for early game, and you start to get good mid to late, what the hell is there to nerf?

You can shut him down easily.
The only thing I can see getting nerfed is how fast his shield readys up. Everything else should get buffed a little bit, or at least base damage. Something to up his early game since it sucks so badly

This is all IMO though
My question was doubting the need to Nerf him.(Doesn't need it)

And his shield works like pantheons shield in a way.
if you're that fed with your team you can easily win
it was obvious that mistakes were made somewhere

Average fed person will have 5k more than their team. In fact, it's fair to say that's giving way too much credit.

So let's say that your team has gold amounts of such: 10k, 10k, 11k, 11k, 16k. You are 16k and the rest of the team has done pretty badly.

The enemy team has 12k, 12k, 13k, 13k, 11k. The total amount of money is identical to your team's total.

Now, everybody knows that a person who has a 2k advantage over somebody has about an entire item advantage, so they should win that fight pretty much no matter what (ignoring item scaling on champions, because that would make this WAY complicated). This means, in any given teamfight, the average outcome should be something like this: (E = enemy, A = ally, Y = you)

10k A < 11k E: 11k E lives, 10k A dies.
10k A < 12k E: 12k E lives, 10k A dies.

And so on and so forth.

This would mean at the end of a teamfight, the surviving players should be something like this.
16k Y, 11k E, 12k E, 12k E, 13k E

Total gold now for each team is 16k A, 48k E. The enemy team now has around 3 times the amount of gold you have, and more possible dps because of 3 more possible damage sources. This should mean that, again assuming no item scaling, you're royally fucked.

Assuming item scaling, this can go either way. This is why you sometimes see 1v5 pentas and other anomalies. But for the most part, fights sway in the favor of teams who have more evenly distributed gold on average, solely because individual gold advantages mean less in teamfights, and gold spread results in more champs being scaled into later phases of the game, resulting in better overall efficacy, compared to one champ who's made it to late game and 4 others who are still in early-mid to mid-late game. 4 mid-late game champs and 1 mid game champ usually do better than 1 late game champ and 4 early-mid game champs.

Edit: Also, Yasuo's passive shield is only broken because it just has too much passive shielding power for little actual effort. At 18 it can block 650 damage, and he gains 1% of his flow for 40 units of space traveled. As a comparison, he travels a base 475 when he dashes with e, so thats ~12% right there, plus the 20% he gets from just using e because of wind wall's passive. So with .1 cd on level 5 e, he can get a 650 damage shield in about 3 dashes, or ~0.6 seconds, assuming spamming e and basic movement.
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 29, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

1 < 5.

I've won a 2v5 game with nasus. Literally 2v5, our team all dced. It was just me and our adc, lucian, vs. a team that didn't have a lot of peel. All it took was a 40 minute ace and we got their turrets down in no time.
Hoss.
Average fed person will have 5k more than their team. In fact, it's fair to say that's giving way too much credit.

So let's say that your team has gold amounts of such: 10k, 10k, 11k, 11k, 16k. You are 16k and the rest of the team has done pretty badly.

The enemy team has 12k, 12k, 13k, 13k, 11k. The total amount of money is identical to your team's total.

Now, everybody knows that a person who has a 2k advantage over somebody has about an entire item advantage, so they should win that fight pretty much no matter what (ignoring item scaling on champions, because that would make this WAY complicated). This means, in any given teamfight, the average outcome should be something like this: (E = enemy, A = ally, Y = you)

10k A < 11k E: 11k E lives, 10k A dies.
10k A < 12k E: 12k E lives, 10k A dies.

And so on and so forth.

This would mean at the end of a teamfight, the surviving players should be something like this.
16k Y, 11k E, 12k E, 12k E, 13k E

Total gold now for each team is 16k A, 48k E. The enemy team now has around 3 times the amount of gold you have, and more possible dps because of 3 more possible damage sources. This should mean that, again assuming no item scaling, you're royally fucked.

Assuming item scaling, this can go either way. This is why you sometimes see 1v5 pentas and other anomalies. But for the most part, fights sway in the favor of teams who have more evenly distributed gold on average, solely because individual gold advantages mean less in teamfights, and gold spread results in more champs being scaled into later phases of the game, resulting in better overall efficacy, compared to one champ who's made it to late game and 4 others who are still in early-mid to mid-late game. 4 mid-late game champs and 1 mid game champ usually do better than 1 late game champ and 4 early-mid game champs.

Edit: Also, Yasuo's passive shield is only broken because it just has too much passive shielding power for little actual effort. At 18 it can block 650 damage, and he gains 1% of his flow for 40 units of space traveled. As a comparison, he travels a base 475 when he dashes with e, so thats ~12% right there, plus the 20% he gets from just using e because of wind wall's passive. So with .1 cd on level 5 e, he can get a 650 damage shield in about 3 dashes, or ~0.6 seconds, assuming spamming e and basic movement.

Man.....
Wall of text
Pls
I will just agree with whatever u wrote

Aaaaaalso yasuos early is strong
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I've won a 2v5 game with nasus. Literally 2v5, our team all dced. It was just me and our adc, lucian, vs. a team that didn't have a lot of peel. All it took was a 40 minute ace and we got their turrets down in no time.

Had a 3v5 with a bunch of idiots. It only took an hour and 20 minutes for us to win which is quite long for a classic game of a bunch of newbies.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays