Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
That's a pretty nice set, the feet and pecs look a bit odd though.

Was rushed faster than a russian dude would rush b. Was getting bored when I reached doing the feet, and didn't mind editing them or the pecs.
Karan, you've been with us for a long time. And as you said there things to improve in your art.
Youre in

Btw anyone going at HToTM?
Im gonna try for HTOTM. Honestly, I can't compete with other's. It's usually the same people that win as I see it. It's people that do realism.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Eyoooo im one of you BITCHRS!

hello i like jello
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
cool I'm event artist now

Congrats!
If you don't mind, I'm heading off to the all staff, past and present thread o/
I applied for event artist too

Got declined

Boohooo
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
I applied for event artist too

Got declined

Boohooo

It's not exactly amazing to be an event artist. Only thing you get to do is to art for events. Only advantage for it is getting some stuff for free. Other than that, I can't point my finger on another advantage.
Plus, you need to get some more familliar with digital art, Karan. Because your digital art knowledge is nowhere close to where your traditional art's is. You just have to connect your traditional art knowledge to that of your digital's, and you'll be Golden! (Enough to get you to the event artist position o7)
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
It's not exactly amazing to be an event artist. Only thing you get to do is to art for events. Only advantage for it is getting some stuff for free. Other than that, I can't point my finger on another advantage.

How are you able to judge it when you aren't one?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."