Originally Posted by tobreak View Post
I've made the most incredible discovery ever... Life

Never heard of that server.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Never heard of that server.

It's actually a game Mack. Pay2win one, with amazing graphics, shitty gameplay, and permadeath gimmick....
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
It's actually a game Mack. Pay2win one, with amazing graphics, shitty gameplay, and permadeath gimmick....

amazing graphics my ass gram, I had to buy the Glasses DLC to even be able to play this goddamn piece of 0/10
h
Tried it out, seems pretty open. but there is really nothing to do in the huge world. My neck got hurt, had to get the medicine dlc to have it temporarly go away. Too much pay2win.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I just hate the big events. Like every MMORPG does em wrong. Like man, Communism? Really GMs, really?

Then you get those OP people like that putin guy.

And god, what sort of feature is this randomly chosen difficulity? Some people start in those level 1 dirthouses while other just wind up in a guarded mansion.
h
...and the fact that it's too damn hard to level up and keep up with the other players around you. My Intelligence stats are high but my Social Interaction levels are too damn low :/ Makes it hard for me to fit in
Heart of Gold
I know what you mean....

There is also the problem of all the admin's like Obama and David cameron etc. Fucking shit up, they really need to learn how to use their powers correctly.

Well Aside Politics, i'm over my little depression era, so Expect me more on skype and Toribash, if I'm not on toribash, i'm probably either working, playing StarWars The Old Republic (Because i'm old and grew up watching starwars) or sleeping...So yeah!
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing