Toribash
Actualy i awaited candy locks to look like some kind of rastafari.. damn picture didnt show the fucking long hair -.- But they dont look bad anyways

also goughy:

Open

Last edited by Kratos; Oct 20, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
TheCobra, once I got infracted by saying the same thing. It's just unfair. :C And why didn't you put that screen in spoiler? :O
Also, I don't really like hairs in Toribash. Yes, all of them. :d
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Wow thats unfair and I have once..ok thats a lie twice received a infraction for telling new people to watermark there flats when selling them

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
You know, the art/market mods take soo freaking long to answer, and then when you actualy help someone because you see his post like days there already and think why no one help him. Then you get infracted for stealing their job even if they are too slow to do it themselves. But well, this is the new toribash right?
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
All the same, except that last part
but yeah, I'll probably drink soon enough but never will smoke. Smoking is worse in my opinion

I won't too, it sucks...

Originally Posted by Azure View Post
It kills you slowly...

Yeah, that's true.

Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I am sooooo cleaaaan >.> What's wrong with it?
And I don't understand alcoholic drinks

Nothing... but what do you mean with the alcoholic drinks thing?

Originally Posted by Groumet View Post
Hey guys i got void force+ 512 head from sirtourney me happy

Lol really? Congrats Man, that's amazing! :o

Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
What is wrong with you guys......

Hah, nice quest...!

Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
Actualy i awaited candy locks to look like some kind of rastafari.. damn picture didnt show the fucking long hair -.- But they dont look bad anyways

also goughy:

Open

Eason, lolololololo
Well , I got 4 infections in tow days , one of them is expired , and still three of them until December .