Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Water View Post
You stole ZeTo's line :/ Welcome Sainzgc

I do that to everyone now. :[ (In every org I'm in.)
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Very original. Also can we keep this to recruitment. Not just random "welcome/whalecum" posts.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Alright here it goes...

I would like to join team aikido because I feel like I have the talent and can help others become better at aikido and hopefully become better myself. I play most of the aikido mods relatively often, usually abd, but I prefer to play aikido or aikido7. As far as gameplay goes I try to avoid lifts of any kind unless I have to suplex to keep from dqing and I always try to dq my opponts inside the dojo. If it counts for anything or helps my case my aikido mod ranks are as follows: aikido7(14), aikido(46), aikidobigdojo(175), and if it doesn't just pretend its not there. And here are some replays...
Attached Files
Quickie.rpl (21.9 KB, 10 views)
Dead-to-Rights.rpl (70.6 KB, 4 views)

Experience

Originally Posted by BagleCagle View Post
Alright here it goes...

I would like to join team aikido because I feel like I have the talent and can help others become better at aikido and hopefully become better myself. I play most of the aikido mods relatively often, usually abd, but I prefer to play aikido or aikido7. As far as gameplay goes I try to avoid lifts of any kind unless I have to suplex to keep from dqing and I always try to dq my opponts inside the dojo. If it counts for anything or helps my case my aikido mod ranks are as follows: aikido7(14), aikido(46), aikidobigdojo(175), and if it doesn't just pretend its not there. And here are some replays...

I didn't know how to suplex at the time in that one replay, fight me now bro!

But anyways, yes!
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Welcome to Team Aikido Sainzgc!

Lazors, unless you get a no within the next few days, you're in too. Just wait a bit.

Welcome Sainzgc!
Also Lazors hasn't received another no and it's been 3 days. I presume he is in now?

Originally Posted by BagleCagle View Post
Alright here it goes...

Very nice ranks, yes from me.