Toribash
Toxico is pretty cool guy... I was in a clan with him before... He is cool and reasonably active
Also coon please PM me the price and details etc of that set
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
For the more lazy here is the real,applycation,
He gets a Yes from me because he is an awsome texture maker.

yes , i agree

btw we are growing out to be a very artistic clan
So should i send the invite?
Demon weren't you suposed to be on school?
Do you really think you're in control
No i am back school i out.

Anyways headpass?

oh and send a invite to marceline and Toxico21
Last edited by Suspect; Aug 10, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
I think it is pretty cool to have an art clan.... Also I started a clan with ebrithil called DVG
We have currently 6 extremely talented artist (1 video maker)

oh and Gl with the clan
Im proud that you guys finally left TE
Originally Posted by DVGbank View Post
Requesting clan alliance with [DVG] (its XeC btw)

Please fill out the ally app.
then we will vote.
Reason? well we are a good clan and we would like to be allies with other good clans so that we can help each other as unofficial clans and maybe have some unofficial clanwars as soon as we get our tags...
What can you offer? friendships, clanwars, and just some cool people to know and we can help you if you need anything
Any bonds/ppl you know from our clan? this is XeC appling for DVG so i know you Demon and iCoon and if you accept toxico i know him too...

Is everyone in your clan Virgins?Yes
Originally Posted by DVGbank View Post
Reason? well we are a good clan and we would like to be allies with other good clans so that we can help each other as unofficial clans and maybe have some unofficial clanwars as soon as we get our tags...
What can you offer? friendships, clanwars, and just some cool people to know and we can help you if you need anything
Any bonds/ppl you know from our clan? this is XeC appling for DVG so i know you Demon and iCoon and if you accept toxico i know him too...

Is everyone in your clan Virgins?Yes

Accepted,but we decided to Halt the CW's for a while due to a glitch of when we earn point we acctually lose some..

Edit:
Guys to become rank one we need to score a average of 25 pts per game (30 only the 30 recent games can be stored)
25 x 30 = 750
and we need 20 event points
and our stats should stay as it is then we might have a chance

our current average is about 18 pts per game.
Last edited by Suspect; Aug 10, 2011 at 03:04 PM.