Toribash
So as some of you may know Supanova is happening in June here in Sydney. Ill be covering it again BUT this time we'll have media access! I gotta say, im pretty damn excited :3

Oh also, Stan Lee might be attending. With media access ill be able to get an interview with him!
Last edited by AmethystRaZe; Apr 8, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
2 weeks ago i went to north carolina to visit 2 women's colleges that were high on my list
I think for the most part I'm pretty intent on one there called salem college
so i'm gonna see how this turns out because i have to respond to colleges by may 1st
SO MANY GOOD SCHOOLS TO CHOOSE FROM
also i got accepted to around 15 colleges yay
Fuck.
I recorded two songs yesterday, and I have a couple other that I've been working on. Daily life is pretty chill.

Also, superpowers teach pls
HEy
Yeah, so i've got around 3 weeks left of highschool with the big exams coming in july. I should really start studying properly for them if I want to stand a chance for the college that I want. Yet I am confident and usually this worked out for me, hope it doesn't stop now. Other than that, I guess my life has been reasonably good lately, and while I already start to miss highschool due to my awesome colleagues I am still looking forward towards the future and hope for the best. So I guess that's all for now. Unfortunately I started to forget about the forum but I will do my best to still post here from time to time.
Proud member of [Pandora]