Toribash
I'm kinda new to that game, but I'm pretty good with Tristana. I've tried some of the other champions, but they didn't really suit my playing style.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
He's a nice idea but STOP bringing out New Champions and think about your maps a little Damn Riot

I really don't get why people want new maps. 5v5 seems to be what the game is built for and you can't really deviate from the 3 lanes and a jungle layout without changing the whole play style.
He's a nice idea but STOP bringing out New Champions and think about your maps a little Damn Riot

They have different teams focusing on different aspects of the game. The champion design squad will continue to add more champions as the others work on other things.

They dont all work on the same things, it's a company you know.

herp
Yeah but whats the points of having the choose a map option.
WOW ones small ones big why not make a BIGGER one?
8v8 Its all I'm sayin :P

A new map, Magma Chamber, is under development already.
Too long (since like Octoboer iirc). The natives are restless, and we're sick of them pulling a valve. But I'm giving them time, I probably won't even play the map that much anyway.
Just saying chicken: I saw a video where this guy with gankplank stacked 5 tiamats and a lantern. Parleyed a minon, and did around 15000 damage to his buddy on the other team. Broken game is broken.

Also I've been played GP for the past few days, Found out tankplank is the most op thing ever. Get atams, boots, ie, warmongers, sunfire and blood thirster. and oh my jesus, you own so hard.
piss