Toribash
More then I expected and I won't be able to earn that much with the things I have to sell
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
lol, i apologize for recent inactivity i have been distracted with more current matters and have strayed away from toribash and its forums i will try to get more ingame and on the forums as much as possible :P
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
Congrats radical
BTW Watch the art thread
I will make a text set
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Hey guise, OSHI is pretty inactive so if you guys have some special skills join us.
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=470
Also V I bet that if you showed them your set you would be accepted.
oh yeah
I applied there like a month or two ago and I was declined, but maybe since I improved I might be able to get in
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
I watched that earlier, really sad. I'm doing as much as I can by posting pictures to facebook and telling my family members about it.
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
Best email I've had all year.
Spam:*********, I want to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.M Robert.

oh yeah