Toribash
I vote yes for Tank Great app and really good in ABD, plus you seem to have outgrown your old reputation :3
you're on thin ice, pal
can i join evil
im just a brown belt but im a good skill level i would say im looking for a clan this would be my first clan if i join and i would love to join!.
Originally Posted by Newbie26 View Post
im just a brown belt but im a good skill level i would say im looking for a clan this would be my first clan if i join and i would love to join!.

I think this is what you would call a "troll" @Flames
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
I vote yes for Tank, Hopefully not like a Trojan horse xD
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Pretty sure were gonna be lazy to view all of it so were probably gonna view a few of them
Last edited by Harry6103; Mar 25, 2016 at 02:53 AM. Reason: added information
No Longer Active
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
Ayyy wapow, I'm tank, as you know already. My previous name was Djvenom173, however I've been named tank for longer than I have my previous. My real name is David, I'm a 17 (19.06.1998.) year old student at NSB in 6th form (UK). I play rugby very often, as a flanker for my local team, I like to keep in shape, too, therefore I go to the gym 4 days a week or so. I also have a very long tongue because I accidentally cut the tendon underneath my tongue connecting to the bottom of my mouth when I was 6, so I can reach the back of my throat and rest it in my nasal canal - not that you needed to know that but just a bit of extra information...and also I've got very mild Schizophrenia (schizoid), meaning I have dual persona, and my star symbol is Gemini. My nationality consists of Romanian, Irish, Scottish and English blood. I can speak some Romanian, and I'm currently undergoing Spanish at my school. I've been playing toribash for 3 years, and in that time I've racked up about 13000 games with a win percentage of almost 60%, the other 40% being losses that I've taken since 2013. _I have won many tournaments, including GMTourneys and I participate in a lot of events, however I don't really duel much_ (<---(_)EDIT) I've also built a rep of being a bit of an idiot too, however I barely flame any more or cause too much havoc. I'm also known as a good player (skill-wise) and I've got a lot of clan experience - I'm sure I'm in the top 100 globally. I hope to be able to help WAPOW in wars and threads, because I can also do art and be a good team player when I want to. My favourite mod is Aikidobigdojo, likely my best, too, however I occasionally play erthtk, rk and other mods. I post quite a lot, hence having 630+ posts since 2014-2015. I have more Pm's than posts, (830+) and I've read and answered all of them. I usually respond within a day or two. I'm on Discord, but I don't know what the channel is, I'll join as soon as I find out, my skype is "Digaligdoo" too if you need anything extra. I know of all the people in WAPOW, and hope that I can be a good mate too.

Extra information:
~I like classic movies, as well as new.
~My favourite non-fiction character is Deadpool.
~I eat a tonne of meat and protein.
~I'm still single (rip) but I have had girlfriends before.
~I'm male, as you probably know, and I'm straight (sexuality).
~I was raised as a Christian.
~I'm white.
~I also do MMA as a cagefighter at BST Northampton.
~My favourite food is Chinese food (Generic)

Thanks for reading.

Replays! (EDIT)

WAPOW!

No.

We did consider you for awhile, but i think it came down to your past histories/attitude. I know you say you have changed, (maybe you have) but we have trust issues.
Thanks for hanging around with us in the Discord, and as always....

WAPOW!