Toribash
weed33: Sorry, but no. Again, only one replay got my attention, the second one. The other ones were nothing special. I think you need to practise some. Give it a week or two before applying next time. You don't have to, I recommend it though.

az9543: I'd say good work. I especially like the last one. That kick got some vicious strike force. But, desplit's doublepunch looked somewhat awkward punching with the same hand twice. Still not bad though. I approve of you. Post your title request in the "Memberlist" thread. Welcome aboard
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Thought I would also try again.
I think I have improved from the last application.
Attached Files
WorthPunch(2).rpl (125.8 KB, 9 views)
BoomHitKick.rpl (123.2 KB, 8 views)
WorthBoomHIt.rpl (71.3 KB, 10 views)
hey, thought i might as well apply, got nothing to lose so heres my app:

P.S: i know the backflip is grabby but that was the point
Attached Files
HAV0C_bellyflop.rpl (71.2 KB, 16 views)
HAV0C_Backflip_neck_snap.rpl (135.1 KB, 11 views)
HAV0C_Boom_headshot!.rpl (110.6 KB, 10 views)
~OSHI~METAL GODS~

~UK~
lsl: A bit too slow and simple. Velocify had some nice destruction at the end but you grabbed a lot to achieve it. A no for now, I'm afraid. Try grabbing less and making your movements count towards something to seem less like you're flailing around a bit (like at the start of Velocify).

Cercopes
:I'm on the fence here. The first replay was my favourite; it was smooth and simple. The last was my least favourite; I felt you should have done something with Uke's lower body, as it was the same boom as the second replay. I'll wait for Tempo to see what he makes of your replays.

Hav0c: The first replay was quite slow, and the second was a bit messy; not good enough for ORMO just yet. The last replay was far better in comparison with the other two, make more like that if you ever want to re-apply :>
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Cercopes
:I'm on the fence here. The first replay was my favourite; it was smooth and simple. The last was my least favourite; I felt you should have done something with Uke's lower body, as it was the same boom as the second replay. I'll wait for Tempo to see what he makes of your replays.

I'll try to edit it and see what I can do.
Attached Files
FixedBoomHIt.rpl (147.7 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Cercopes; Apr 17, 2010 at 06:22 PM.
After taking a look at the edited version of the replay I approve of Cercopes. His replays reach ORMO's standards.

I really like the first one and the edit of the last one. I noticed you used the ground in the edited version. Creative and well executed replay. The second one's okay. Still, you managed to get a boomcap. Not bad. I'm impressed. I say yes.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
i know u said wait a while before applying but i went away and just completed 3 completely new replays specifically for applying

take that: i kick him awy then catch up with him and take off his head and his arms
uppercut: pretty self explanatory
the deadly sin of grabbing: i kick him in half then rip his head off with my hands

i hope this app is better than my other ones
Attached Files
# take that.rpl (94.3 KB, 8 views)
# uppercut.rpl (89.0 KB, 5 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Give it a week or two before applying next time. You don't have to, I recommend it though.

Weed33: Listen to Tempo. You don't improve to ORMO quality in a couple of days. They still aren't good enough; too much grab and it doesn't stand out enough. Apply when you know you have improved.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time