Toribash
he can be a strong support (his W becomes a really long stun if you have a lot of strength) with a ton of hp or the ultimate glass cannon (W becomes burst, and his damage becomes pretty high)

build depends on how you want to play him
Originally Posted by dank View Post
opinions on morphling?

i am not amused

surviving in team fights mostly lies in your ability to morph quickly. you essentially want to either start with strength for a stun, then start morphing into agility to melt them, or if the other team has lots of damage, burst then tank up for the recoil.
His dash is really strong.
BKB is required.
Ethereal blade is also suggested.

He's not bad if you learn to use him effectively.
I think I might be retired.
I've been playing a lot of dota as of late. I'm really adoring tanking and playing roaming supports. I was wondering how viable a jungle timbersaw would be, and then I remembered soul rings exist and decided it is probably really great.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I've been playing a lot of dota as of late. I'm really adoring tanking and playing roaming supports. I was wondering how viable a jungle timbersaw would be, and then I remembered soul rings exist and decided it is probably really great.

I had to play against a timber in lane and got rekt pretty hard sadly
dreamy suicide act
I had to play against a timber in lane and got rekt pretty hard sadly

Never stand near trees if there's a timber in your lane. You will die. A well-placed whirling hook combo can insta-kill squishy heroes.

eh, soul ring has a pretty average cooldown and timbersaw's skills require levels and spam to actually deal a lot of damage, not to mention their mana cost.
techies is a lot of fun
that moment when you get 4 kills with a single detonation 8^)
dreamy suicide act
techies is a lot of fun
that moment when you get 4 kills with a single detonation 8^)

techies got nerfed in the latest patch though, at least nobody plays him anymore.
now it's pretty much windranger spam (she took the top spot of most picked hero, replacing pudge for some reason), sad because i was pretty much the only one who picks windranger (my 2nd favorite hero after slark) before 6.85.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
techies got nerfed in the latest patch though, at least nobody plays him anymore.
now it's pretty much windranger spam (she took the top spot of most picked hero, replacing pudge for some reason), sad because i was pretty much the only one who picks windranger (my 2nd favorite hero after slark) before 6.85.

i'm only lvl 5 so playing techies is still good
don't even need to use my minefield flag ay lmao
dreamy suicide act
opinions on morphling?

odd hero.
really usefull and effective, but i dont like him as a carry. if he was better as a mid laner, he'd be a really usefull hero.

I was wondering how viable a jungle timbersaw would be, and then I remembered soul rings exist and decided it is probably really great.

doable, but slow. if you go a traditional bush build with stout and quelling(for early game atleast) with reactive armour, you can take a medium camp at level 1 no problems, it just takes a while.
you'd probably be better off playing a roaming support sand king or maiden instead and using the jungle as a gold buffer.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-