Toribash
@Plata errrrr fine i will make clan story but shit -.- im ganna be in it lol
-----
damn ummm i have writters block due to the clan being named after you mofos instead of somthing awsome like jk lol but im workin on it now...
-----
can one of the 3 founders give me a short summary on how this idea to create a clan came about, give me that and i will make it into something deep and meaningful :3.
Last edited by noobstatus; Dec 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Funny thing is in the hip hop community to have swag is to have style.
-----
actually only ppl online think swag = "secretly we are gay"
Last edited by noobstatus; Dec 29, 2012 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Mmm indeed and Devil, please. We are cutting back on spam.

These are the wise words of AzureMage, I spoke with him via private messages so maybe you'lltake his advice because its damn good.

Thank you for the kind words as for clan help.

Going Official: Activity,consistency and content are three of the keys to influencing the gm's, smods etc. to vote in your favor in going official. Not only must you be consistent but keep everyone in line meaning that some funny/sexual joking is allowed, but not pages and pages of spam as it looks bad for the clan.

Roles: Roles tie in directly with recruitment and familiarityit'sthekey to holding a clan overthe hard times. Every great or long lasting clan isa strong core which should consist of about 4 or 5 die hard concrete member without a proper base everything built upon it will falter. As for roles It's ok to have any type of person as long they get along with everyone it's probably a good idea to allow in users who know a few of the members already or who are willing to stickaround for a week or so to see if they will fit in. Having members be accepted without being able to be friendly or have some sort of likabilitywill only causeconflictand friction within the clan.

Reputation. Lots of people actually report clan members to the leaders so it's best to warn any trolls of bothering other members no matter the clan it can get you blacklisted in high places. It also helps bring new interest on your clan if your members post on other clans threads and spreads your name around pretty well.

If there's anything else I can do or help you with I'll be happy to oblige.
Last edited by Diabolic; Dec 29, 2012 at 01:07 AM.
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų