Toribash
idk how i can teach you how to draw...
i mean do you have any skillz on paper?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I suck at drawing
With webdesigner I mean website designer
Don't need art skills for that
dreamy suicide act
well it would be better if you had art skillz imo.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like painting, but yea about Textures for tb...it's all about practice and copying.

just look for an artist whom's skillz interest you and start to copy him little by little, you'll feel like adding or removing stuffz, that will result in your own style.

That's how i started.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bleh , i wanna draw anime heads . but i wanna begin with basics .
-----
Anyway , i wanna be vip but i don't have a paypal card :s . Is there a way to get it without paypal ?
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 4, 2014 at 04:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well, if you have skype, maybe i can give you some guide lines
my skype is : darkdranz

it has a girl with green hair as profile pic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You call making toribash textures "doing something with your life"? xD
Sorry sorry. Go nuts.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
You call making toribash textures "doing something with your life"? xD
Sorry sorry. Go nuts.

Atleast it's something creative and not a game...

Today i played more than 1 hour on my guitar , but i will try to play again 1 hour so i have played 2-3 hours
-----
Also dark , i don't have skype , you can give me tips here or make a picture and than telling me to try to make the same thing .
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 4, 2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump