Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ass kisser..
we used to be a close family b4 all u ppl..
And wen amadou wasnt there.

We wer all together and crap and u fags all came along..

excluding aspire(hes ma filo Bro) ..

So stfu metro
JaCk Is BaCk
RDC, how old are you? Your grammar is horrendous, and you can't spell for shit. You are making threats over a website, it makes you seem really tough bro. Oh and that's sarcasm, i wouldn't expect you to know what it means, but it's fun joking about your stupidity.

Also, you suck balls, faggot.
Originally Posted by RDC View Post
ass kisser..
we used to be a close family b4 all u ppl..
And wen amadou wasnt there.

We wer all together and crap and u fags all came along..

excluding aspire(hes ma filo Bro) ..

So stfu metro

BAWWWWWWWWW

Keep it to one thread RDC, we don't need your shit clogging up our board.
Bring it metro...
I serious you faggot, i will own you.
Man My anger hasbuilt up since U joined and complained about my fucking grammmer, Seriously who gives A SHIT!
SO fuck you man Your just a ass kisser to sir lord FagMan Amadou, Both You and Fezch are kiss asses.

Amadou- serioulsy brah, Ur pathetic, U didnt give a shit about me nor xtwist when we left< u dont give a shit bout any of the originals.
I bet u only care for ur personal asskissers Metro ANd fezch eh.

MetroX- Ur just pure fag, U kiwi Noob, Man go fuck a sheep or something (wait what?? dude sick and i like kiwi's :3 dont be dissin the kiwi's), or even better go fuck fezch and Amadou.

SO fuck all yall man... u all are going down i swear.
your luck yi dont blame u metroX for all 1336.9s problems.

Ohh MetroX u dumbass

Amadou Seriously bro, U ruined 1336.9 once u stepped book into your town which u deserted. Like Ffs... if AKp where here, id like him more then you for being a leader, Even Aspire... As long as it aint u bro.

Metro, srsly fuck off u fucking noob.

Btw metro- Im probably more smarter then you, Dude i only make a shit load of mistakes cos i dont take time to type, I cant really type fast and not mask a mistake. Go fuck yourself fag.

wooaaaahhh esta calliente RDC!!!
mucho gracias fur merciago?
lol thanks fro ur mercy wtih me
It's not my fight so i'm just going to sti back and watch the caliente flames rise
Last edited by GanksYou; Aug 25, 2009 at 12:41 PM.
JaCk Is BaCk
hey man im defending myself.
ur the one who called me a drama queen so why dont u just leave this thrad ass kisser.
JaCk Is BaCk