Toribash
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I FUCKING HATE EZREAL
he cancelled out my pentakill with ahri against a fed team he was at low health too apart from the fact my charm and orb was on cool down. he unltied me and killed me. I fucking hate Ezreal.
somehow I managed to kill him though which made me pleased.
Anyway, got any good builds with Ahri?

rush DFG > RoA > Raba > Voidstaff > situational
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
AP Tristana is so much fun. If you haven't tried her yet, in this particular build, I highly recommend giving it a shot.

Max your boom boom rockets flying power and explosive shot, with priority of boom boom yaay fun rockets.

Fang -> Sorc shoes -> deathfire -> rabadon -> voidstaff -> lichbane

It feels like you're playing Veigar, only instead of having a stun most people avoid, you have awesome mobility. 24 minutes in my Ultimate rocket had a 51 second cooldown, hitting for just over 1000 damage.

I found myself not needing flash, because rockets refresh on kill OR assist, so I used Ignite/Teleport like a guide suggested. Ignite is baller on her because explosive round + ignite is a silent killer. Not sure if teleport is really the answer either, I could see myself using Faster Movement speed or Clairvoyance, but I did get a gank in bot from solo top with it so IDK.

Anywho, lotta fun. Cheap champion to purchase. Give it a shot if you're bored.

You know Tristana/Riot girl Tristana are a free champion/skin, right? You didn't have to pay for it.
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by n0bo View Post
You could drop leagues in season 3 too, I didn't play ranked for a while and dropped a league.

but now if you will lose a shitton of games at 0lp 5th division you will drop out
I hate people sometimes.

I had 11 of our teams 14 kills as heimer and we found a way to lose.

HOW DOES OUR KATARINA GO 1-17!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I hate people sometimes.

You should question yourself why couldn't you carry?
I hate people sometimes.

Don't be surprised if you don't win 10 games out of 10.