took me like 3 weeks to leave gold 1.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
What wrong with your support, Echo?

support ashe because he wanted to adc lool

Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Ehmm that's like
I got +2 whole time and -2
took me like 3 weeks to leave gold 1.

i dont mind the clamping, my mmr used to be like SUPER high before i quit, like ~plat 3 every player except me on each team, but now that i've came back it's hella low and i get super fed wt f ? ?

The division system is MUCH better than the ELO system of seasons 2 and 1. It makes it much easier to go up in division (EX: silver to gold) because of the reason that you gain much more LP for winning compared to what you lose for losing (assuming your MMR isn't bad).
Yeah it makes it too easy, it isn't an accurate display of skill, I still get retarded people gold 3 and up.
The elo system was much easier and it was accurate.

also the whole promo series thing is just dumb
Last edited by Chuck; Dec 28, 2013 at 05:59 AM.
Originally Posted by n0bo View Post
The division system is MUCH better than the ELO system of seasons 2 and 1. It makes it much easier to go up in division (EX: silver to gold) because of the reason that you gain much more LP for winning compared to what you lose for losing (assuming your MMR isn't bad).

U will drop leagues in s4 tho

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Yeah it makes it too easy, it isn't an accurate display of skill, I still get retarded people gold 3 and up.
The elo system was much easier and it was accurate.

also the whole promo series thing is just dumb

Also gold 3 and up aint good elo
Meanwhile diamond 1 50lp doe
U will drop leagues in s4 tho

You could drop leagues in season 3 too, I didn't play ranked for a while and dropped a league.
Originally Posted by n0bo View Post
You could drop leagues in season 3 too, I didn't play ranked for a while and dropped a league.

yea but in s4 u will drop if u lose games at div 5 0lp, not just from inactivity, since until u drop from that its a month either... and if u dont play ranked a month once i doubt that u will play ranked at all anymore
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I FUCKING HATE EZREAL
he cancelled out my pentakill with ahri against a fed team he was at low health too apart from the fact my charm and orb was on cool down. he unltied me and killed me. I fucking hate Ezreal.
somehow I managed to kill him though which made me pleased.
Anyway, got any good builds with Ahri?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this