Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You and me both metro. xD

If you decide theres no other way I think that will be the first step in death for the clan. I barely post anymore cause theres really nothing that strikes my interest anymore.
Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
yeah what Fezch said. I'll pretty much be right on school property so i can game whenever i want.

What about the whole learning thing that you do at a school?
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
Amadou no offenses here or anything but you really have fucked us over 93849380934 to the power of 5 times before.

Ganksyou I love you but you need to help find a way to to cure this shithole. I have an idea but it isnt pretty pm me for further questions. ALSO quoted for truth.

This.

And RDC's been here longer than you and so have I....
Fezch I do beleive you are full of yourself.

I will agree with you on not fighting but seriously man stop kissing ass...

hai sexy ^^
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post

HAHA yea right.
Toribash teaches phsyics
haha
Fezch I do beleive you are full of yourself.

I will agree with you on not fighting but seriously man stop kissing ass...

Up yours. Fuck off.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Nice. Good to have you back man.
Maybe you can help with all this shit that is happening...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD

Learning? What's that?
Come on Snor... If you leave, we are all gonners...