Toribash
When BONDarenko appears
Last edited by Osiris; Dec 5, 2018 at 06:27 PM.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
My nigga

As I'm growing I'm starting to realize that Portugal has some straight up batshit retarded taxes and that anyone living here that isn't earning another country's salary is bound to be stagnant in life.
I even made a fucking gay ass spreadsheet just to be certain (and to rub it in the faces of people who insisted that life is the same everywhere): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
And by doing that I became even more disappointed than I already was, because Portugal consistently ranked shit-tier in everything.

So I am unironically planning on immigrating to Canada in the next 10 years. And the first thing I wanna do is smoke a blunt with u B)
Last edited by Dinis; Dec 6, 2018 at 12:06 AM.
i mean you can come to ghana
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
shit im comin too
dinis
-----
thats the cleanest fuckin spreadsheet i ever seen
Last edited by Micah; Dec 6, 2018 at 11:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tgs ghanaian gaming house when
Me and Shmev got time to kill, got folks to kill, on overkill. He hangin' out the window, I hold the wheel, one cat, one dog, we shoot to kill.
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Sasuke make ur 1000's post with only my name in it

You can be in my 10,000's post if you wish
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
As I'm growing I'm starting to realize that Portugal has some straight up batshit retarded taxes and that anyone living here that isn't earning another country's salary is bound to be stagnant in life.
I even made a fucking gay ass spreadsheet just to be certain (and to rub it in the faces of people who insisted that life is the same everywhere): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
And by doing that I became even more disappointed than I already was, because Portugal consistently ranked shit-tier in everything.

So I am unironically planning on immigrating to Canada in the next 10 years. And the first thing I wanna do is smoke a blunt with u B)

Hell yeah im down for sure i got loud on deck come smoke up
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko