yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And before you say "I tried to finish it!" again, think about the whole of the page above your "finishing" post. Then try and tell me that you did not decide to participate in a completely irrelevant conversation in a clan recruitment thread.
Originally Posted by evangus1 View Post
And I'm also quite dissapointed in your power hungry members, I have no clue how they even got to the rank. Was it because they like being hardasses? I'm sure of it. I even had my three votes, but no one tested me, and because of a simple little mistake, I get flamed, and kicked out of a thread. Newsflash people, I'm still here.

Haha nice try with "power hungry" kind of shit welcome to the real world, no one feels sorry for you fuck face! And the three votes thing is about your personality and the testing is the ingame part so you failed one part why the fuck should we let you in? Haha ya gotta love these kind of people who think "they" get flamed, we said and you don't fuck off simple as that, By the way newsflash We don't give a fuck fucktard! Now before you answer back you should take one step back and go fuck yourself, Just to make sure you got themessage i'll say it slowly WE....DO...NOT...WANT...YOU...IN...OUR...CLAN!
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
K, i'm gonna say something.
So shutupandlisten.
lsl now owns all of your puppies. Also, you should only make a thread if you have been inactive for ages and ages and got kicked, so that everyone knows why you were away.
Dark Name: HorgWOR
Happy Name: LulabyMic
Goofy Name:Bula/Bula
Light Name:Gyofridsen

Name with meaning: SabrePopey, Mek_Titan, DeuceLand
GOD DAMN MY PHONE!
Anyway, thanks for the ideas so far, but i'm looking for a proper english adjective, to let people know not to fuck with me. Leaning towards Devoid.
Also, maybe buying Aspire, too. Basically, i'm getting one fuckload of tc.
Heheheh... He called you Mr Overseer, and I said, "Acctualy, he have the power to kick you out o the clan."... No awnswer ¬¬

#TribeOn