Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have GTA4 on the computer, but I don't know if that can connect to people on XBOX.
I shall try sometime.
My g-tag happens to be my toribash name. original eh?

Same. ;]
my xbox360 wasnt imune against chocolate milk

Lol!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
sry aspire dont have gow, i actually owned it at christmas but... I didnt think too much of it at the time so i traded it for something else lol *dont hurt me*
fezch his been in the clan since the start but he hasn't been HERE most of the time. and metrox people have there opinions and you should respect them, i am on rdc's side he has not really done much for the clan far as i can see and i don't think he is that much of a special leader just because he started the clan in the first place
VIBE
Hmmm... It seems we all have different views on the matter...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
FRICK I WANT FALLOUT 3!!!!
I only rented it b4 D:
someone should send it to me for all my tc...which is only like 3k lol
He is saying he will be getting back onto the forum. AKP wanted him to stay leader and moderator, now that AKP is inactive you guys just switch it up.
Have some respect for the man, you ungrateful dicks! If it wasn't for him, we would not have 1336.9, none of this would exist.