Toribash
So yeah, apparently my left eardrum has been punctured somehow. There's also some inflammation in my ear. Ehh. Sucks. But at least i can still hear a bit on the ear, and i'm getting some eardrops soon, so hopefully it'll resolve in a week or so.

Odd part is that i never noticed my eardrum being punctured. It's just a small hole, but still, you'd think that you'd notice it. And i thought it was earwax all the time. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by xzavior666 View Post
No he's not we are all good friends, but wouldn't you be even the slightest bit uncomfortable with people making out on top of you?

Probably not.
████
Originally Posted by Smfc1877 View Post
Never had a ear infection, alot a people catch them frpm swimmin pools ? Dont know bt

Are you a member of this clan?

*Look at signature*

Doesn't seems so.
*giggles at the obvious failinvasion from Raid*

No but seriously, ear infections are fucking fail. You know what's worse, though?
Cancer.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
It's not that bad, really. Worst that happened, other than the obvious hearing loss, is that my ear was rather sore for a few days, as well as leaking a bit of fluid. Never was a constant pain, however.

Still can't hear very well on that ear, but it's going forward.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol