Toribash
Haven't posted in a while, but working on a head recently. My goal is asymmetry on this project.

:3

(╭ರᴥ•́)
eyyy damn it looks like one of those 3d animes in the first pic

but i read somewhere that to make a head look its best, u shud make it like that the light is coming from top
-----
and it ur avvy isnt it?
Last edited by Karan; Sep 28, 2016 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
The hair and all, seems very spread out and elongated from left to right.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Haven't posted in a while, but working on a head recently. My goal is asymmetry on this project.

:3

Maybe the eyes could be a bit more forward, looks odd just sideways, but yea avvy.

Really like the simplicity look tho.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Im karanawesome and decided to apply to TAU
GMT:+5:30
Languages:English,Hindi(not very useful in tb tbh)

Now, i have loved making art for a long time but i started taking serious classes few months back.Looking at the example work i provided u might think that the lines are quite "sloppy" that's because i dont own a tablet....yet.

Ill be getting one soon and the art will be more refined.

I consider myself good at making semi-realistic/cartoonish art which is clearly visible in the sample pics.

I have also given an example pic of my drawing in a traditional style, just to give an idea of what i can do when im actually drawing with my hands rather than a mouse.

And as for the background, i have only a few infractions, one is for ignoring rules i believe, which was only because i was posting on vibe's page when i am banned from doing so(thats another story hehe), and some might be for useless posting....nothing serious.

Tnx and ill hope u will consider me for the org

PS: I hope the app isnt too short....if it is, i can always make stuff up ;)

Art

Art

Art

Art

That traditional art is fire. Textures could get some work on though.
Voting yes. Also, hi. I'm back, kinda..
I did a thing last week if you wanna see that, I guess?

set

Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post

Your traditional art is very nice and I like it a lot. I am not the best with pencil to paper. But I feel I do better with online art. Your texture making could be touched up on and needs some assistance. It isn't horrible. But you can definitely get better.

Not sure if I am allowed to have a say or not, but I vote yes?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Tnx for tha luv guys i do agree that i have to improve my digital art and i am trying to do so....im just experimenting and looking for my own style