Toribash
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
skype got annoying because I came back after a week to over 11000 notifications :')

hey muffin, you can type again in the group when you get online on skype

i'm glad to see you back, i believe we all would like to know what you've been doing lately
i appreciate it man

dude its great to be back i missed family's atmosphere, its as glorious as i remember.

well yeah, i went to this great place on vacation in the summer.. for a week.. i got 1% tanner because it was in britain.. but still it was a vacation.
besides that, i've been lounging around getting my head together a little. planning for the future and what not. I started college just recently, like i said im doing just graphics and its unbelievable. I'm getting qualifications for doing stuff i'd normally be doing at home! listening to the radio, doodling, eating pizza and fries.. i'm only in two days a week so i get to look for jobs and stuff and hang out with friends all the time.. i'll get some decent a levels as well, but the important thing is my portfolio which is going quite well..

i'm living it up frankly;) only thing i need now is miami.

Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I'm really proud of you man, good to have you back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
i appreciate it man

dude its great to be back i missed family's atmosphere, its as glorious as i remember.

well yeah, i went to this great place on vacation in the summer.. for a week.. i got 1% tanner because it was in britain.. but still it was a vacation.
besides that, i've been lounging around getting my head together a little. planning for the future and what not. I started college just recently, like i said im doing just graphics and its unbelievable. I'm getting qualifications for doing stuff i'd normally be doing at home! listening to the radio, doodling, eating pizza and fries.. i'm only in two days a week so i get to look for jobs and stuff and hang out with friends all the time.. i'll get some decent a levels as well, but the important thing is my portfolio which is going quite well..

i'm living it up frankly;) only thing i need now is miami.

Good to have you back Muffin.
All my cheers.

It's Fabulous
Hi Muffin, I think we've met before, but if not, I'm Butler, your local butler <3
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
i got 1% tanner because it was in britain..

this got me

but the important thing is my portfolio which is going quite well..

Originally Posted by neko
I'm really proud of you man, good to have you back

Originally Posted by randomwatermeloncrab
Good to have you back Muffin.

love you guys, definitely homo btw. Its lovely to be back

Originally Posted by butler153
Hi Muffin, I think we've met before, but if not, I'm Butler, your local butler <3

you idiot :') I'm 'TheMuffinMan', we DxB'd it all up back in ye olden days
Originally Posted by pal

pallllll now I have to let you guys down, no phone and I already told kitten my webcam fell out of the casing when I dropped my laptop a few weeks ago.. I actually really want you to see I can draw more than cute animals :')

promise.
Last edited by Muffin; Oct 30, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
My Avvy/Sig shop
hi hello muffin i don't know if you remember me but I've lurked here since forever
what am i doing here
Dude I remember you;) youre the guy with that funny spiderman meme as an avvy, and i think i remember you being hilarious
My Avvy/Sig shop
hermagawd.
How is it that Muffin can manage to draw a different picture for nearly all his posts?
I have no trouble believing that Muffin is a bigger master artist now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|