Toribash
Actually I'm just trying to bribe Erth to come to inq.

I just wanted your love ZeT D:
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Hehe I gave away 40k the other day, so far at 880k for giving away tc to the community Beat zazo, all I care about. I'll duel a bit when I get back from school and give someaway ingame ;) be there (Trying to get TA a lil more active? :O NO WAY)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
No one does anything in IRC because no one goes there! For a week or so lets all try our best to pop in there, It's not difficult.. Download IceChat7 and just leave it running on your computer from time to time, then it flashes whenever a message is sent! No problem!

I'm gonna be in-game soon, I'm gonna get a Team Aikido room going.. Feel free to join!

It's just a shame we can't put words before our clan tags anymore, The amount of respect we got back in the day was amazing ;_;
I haven't seen many suggestions get through recently, but that's one I'd like to see.

In other news, I may disappear for a day or two because of the CHinese New Years
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Hehe I gave away 40k the other day, so far at 880k for giving away tc to the community Beat zazo, all I care about. I'll duel a bit when I get back from school and give someaway ingame ;) be there (Trying to get TA a lil more active? :O NO WAY)

You do know I appreciate donations right? :3
Master of the arcane arts
Happy Chinese New Year ^^

Also, I had kVIRC once and whenever I went afk on IRC, I always pinged.
I'll try icechat and hopefully that doesn't happen.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Lol, so I got a little wasted last night on some jack and a few white russians, was a bad night :/ Told almost everybody on skkype I loved them. So so much (the ones that were on). Lol so funny though because the responses were like ... The fuck are you talking about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin