Toribash
Dude, that jump over the business man then jump over the market stalls is intense.

Must have tried it ten times.

10/10
HEy
Just realized we didn't even include controls, did we?
Arrow keys to move, jump, and slide. Space bar to kick.
SO YEAH.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
If you were closer, I'd totally go to your place with hugs and cookies.
It's been a while since I posted here...daaamn, how time flies. I guess the reason for my inactivity lately would be mainly that I've been sort of preparing for the end-of-highschool exams, and the fact that I moved house in December doesn't help either. Since then I've been quite busy doing this and that and the house being isolated-ish I still haven't found a good solution for the internet so I'm still using some mobile traffic(slow-ass). Other than that, don't know...just the usual stuff, I guess. Oh, and I finally have a girlfriend, so miracles do happen apparently.

How's it been for you guys(and girls)?
Proud member of [Pandora]
Been awake for 2 days now, failed at sleeping last night.
My friend's sisters have been visiting her for a few days though, and one of them helped me re-dye my hair and gave me my first hair cut since like.. 6th grade :3
I have short-ish hair!
Will see how I feel about pictures or whatever some time in the future.
kewl I want to see ur hair now Brubs
Sometime this week I'll hopefully get a haircut since my short hairs are gettin longer
I plan on shaving one side only though so yes radical I can't wait
Also college update I've been accepted to 8 colleges and I no longer feel 100% stressed I actually feel pretty self confident and even, dare I say, happy
The only stress thing going on is that I've been keeping a secretish relationship with my girlfriend for over a month and it's unnerving and kinda scare but totally worth it I guess
haha also the fact that I may go out of state for college and leave her for an undetermined amount of time
ONLY 3 AND A HALF MONTHS OF HIGH SCHOOL LEFT HOLLA
Fuck.
I second the hair thing. Also that's great Fluff, school is like one of the biggest stresses. It must be like a huge weight lifted off.

I've started a traineeship in 'Catering Operations' and I'm learning how to serve and prepare food and deal with customers. It's interesting enough and I'm enjoying earning money. I was a little homeless for a while but I've managed to find a place, with some friends.

Life is starting to seem pretty good. No miracles like Vlad, tfw no gf
HEy