Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah but in Random matches retards dont listen and I can't use her on her own :S

That is the best thing about Ashe. Take mid and rape it. Then help out the side lanes with arrows and hawkshot to spot for opposition ganks. She is a solo pubstomping superstar
Give me a tiny guide of her like,
Gear paragraph
Skills Paragraph
How to fight Paragraph
LALALALAL Paragraph
How you own Paragraph
Bragging even more Paragraph
Just build ashe like any other ranged carry.

Double doran blade if you want, then rush infinity edge. From there build whatever the fuck you want and rape face. In team fights just ult their carry from a decent range, have your tank come in and stomp some faces, then you come in and clean it all up. If you are stuck in the middle of a team fight, get the fuck out and start kiting like a little bitch.
Give me a tiny guide of her like,
Gear paragraph
Skills Paragraph
How to fight Paragraph
LALALALAL Paragraph
How you own Paragraph
Bragging even more Paragraph

Start boots and 3 healing pots, standard 21/0/9 masteries, ArPen reds, MP5 yellows, CD blues, Health quints

I build brutalizer, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirsters, Zerker Greaves, maybe a phantom dancer later on.

One thing you HAVE to do as Ashe is get your first auto attack on their mid. With her passive you are guaranteed a crit, and then hit then with a volley. This takes most people down below half health, allowing you to dominate the lane
Tried kiting, it doesnt let u slow them enough to gain distance and still have time to shoot them again!
Lulz

Then you're doing it wrong.

Also, full ap book with zilean = knocking any some-what squishy character to a quarter health at level two with a double bomb. I'm having way too much fun (even though I only have ap blues :V)
Last edited by Megadoomer; Mar 9, 2011 at 01:41 AM.