Toribash
Originally Posted by darkggg View Post
eu quero entrar nesse clan porque eu quero evoluir miuto, e vou faser de tudo para ajudar!

kkkk comece pela sua gramatica, jovem! ''faser'' escreve-se com Z

haha start with your grammar, young man!

I would still like a final say on Obazu, personally I would like him in, he would make a good team with Largekilla and he's a nice guy. (hopefully he gets BaKeD but it's cool if he doesn't)

I am not above inviting him without full approval but if I don't see some opinions on him I will decide, and hopefully you agree with my decision.

Tomorrow I will either send him an invite or I won't, this time we are judging off replays, spars, and the videos to grow a team with Largekilla and go public. (Youtube)

Let me know.
My name is darkggg (Bruno).
I'm thirteen.
I'm in the black belt.
not until today I got in a clan.
I am good at Taekkyon and wushu.
I am good at faser Decap.
I play a lot ano.E want to develop.
I hope they accept me.
Originally Posted by darkggg View Post
My name is darkggg (Bruno).
I'm thirteen.
I'm in the black belt.
not until today I got in a clan.
I am good at Taekkyon and wushu.
I am good at faser Decap.
I play a lot ano.E want to develop.
I hope they accept me.

^
^
^
Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post
The APP is below
Name:
Past Clans:
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?:
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at:
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):
GMT:
Player Card:
About yourself:
Why you want to join [eVo]:
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:

OG of TB
A man of few words
Name:Stefan(Kilibarda)
Belt:Black 2nd Dan
Past Clans:-OpT,-SPIN
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?:No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:Aikido,Judo,Lenshu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):No special skills
GMT:+1
Player Card:
About yourself:Well my name is Stefan I live in Serbia,I go to school,I like to play basketball...
Why you want to join [eVo]:I like the clan, youre pretty active, played with some of u , you seem like a happy bunch.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Another active member, both on forums and ingame.
Name: Giovanni
Belt: Master Belt
Past Clans: Urban
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): N/A
Bought QI?: Of course not!
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Judo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Farming QI
GMT: -5
Player Card:

About yourself: I have a lot of QI.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I saw that these players had a lot of QI, and so do I, so why not?!
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I have a lot of QI, and it's raising by the day, so watch out!
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Name: tincho1234
Belt: 2 Dan belt.
Past Clans: No past clans.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): No previous nicks or former accounts.
Bought QI?: No.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Parkour, classic, aikido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I'm also good at making jumps, and that. (Replay making)
GMT: -3
Player Card:
About yourself: Hello, My name is Martín, I live in Argentina, i'm 13, I speak perfect spanish and medium english. I joined toribash in 2010, and i leaved it 6 monts to play another game. I recovered in toribash with black belt, and now i'm trying to join a clan.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because i saw that the guys in eVo were great people, and now i'm here trying to join.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I think, i can help in everything i can, and i'll do my best...