Toribash
Its the best anime ever made. Imo at least. I love how the character tropes are used so masterfully.
Hoss.
The main character is a fucking moron.
That's what makes it good.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

It's the best!

I had to rate everything in my anime list on anime planet 1 star less so that I could show how much I liked it.
Somehow, I dropped it after the first episode... I didn't know it would get this much hype...

Basic plot outline - GO.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Looking forward to this actually.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Somehow, I dropped it after the first episode... I didn't know it would get this much hype...

Basic plot outline - GO.

I did the same.
It really pissed me off in the first few episodes, but then the story just sucks you in and devours you.

Vox sucks

The story (and anime in general) improve as you get further in, although I'm only on Ep 12.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I did the same and dropped on first episode, if it gets better like you all say I might pick it up again.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I did the same and dropped on first episode, if it gets better like you all say I might pick it up again.

I know your style and this is definitely your style.
If I say that it's one of the best this season, then you'll probably like it :P

Vox sucks