Toribash
phase to contest enemy phase, sure, but phase every game no matter situation? idk about that lol. I thought mlg fast WR was dead

Maelstrom good even if you don't have freefarm, that's some serious hyperbole. It lets you flash farm and gives you more impact in teamfights.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
phase to contest enemy phase, sure, but phase every game no matter situation? idk about that lol. I thought mlg fast WR was dead

ofcourse there are situations where other items might be better, but pretty much 99% of the time, phase is a better investment than maelstrom.

Maelstrom good even if you don't have freefarm, that's some serious hyperbole. It lets you flash farm and gives you more impact in teamfights.

i mentioned that same thing befor. maelstrom has its uses, but a first item rush is not the jam.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
maelstrom gives you the potential to farm while fighting. even if you're not actively farming, the passive pushing is pretty usefull.

-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by SunR1se View Post
about that bloodseeker thing. Just keep tp with you and tp when he wants to kill you. And use tour windrun to set up better shackles. Its almost always worth it

You know, bloodseeker can have teammates with stuns.
He can also buy a skullbasher which is only 2.8k gold.

TP doesn't counter the hero completly.

Although knowing when he is coming is always good, so warding is a good way to go.
-----
Why do you need to rush phase on WR? Especially if you are building early damage

I usually go phase boots, then depending on my farm I'll try to go deso, because her ult + desolator is not a thing to underestimate.
Last edited by Money; Oct 28, 2015 at 05:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
4th game of dota2, played phantom assassin and killed drow ranger with a single basic attack in end game

this is just sad
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
4th game of dota2, played phantom assassin and killed drow ranger with a single basic attack in end game

this is just sad

are you surprised
this is pretty normal for a beefed up pa tbh. either way, a smart carry with mkb and some good stuns will easily kill her.
Playing pub dazzle is way too satisfying. Getting ganked? Heal your creeps. That not good enough? Shallow Grave. That not good enough? A) your teammate is shit, B) you're laning against slardar and he doesn't like you specifically.

Then you buy a desolator and you win.
I think I might be retired.
I only buy my mighty dazzlator if my team is already ahead enough that I don't need to buy extra support items.

And yeah, pubs are silly. I played a carry disruptor one time and realized that it's actually sorta semi-viable if your team isn't a collection of mentally challenged sub-humans.
I think I might be retired.
Dazzle: medallion -> solar crest -> aghs -> deso -> ac -> -64 armor -> -384% ehp

Dazzle is imba when your team/enemy team has a lot of physical damage.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
opinions on morphling?

i am not amused

Last edited by dank; Oct 30, 2015 at 11:55 PM.
dreamy suicide act