Toribash
Originally Posted by sham View Post
zoro, SJS kicked our asses in lacrosse.

:<

10-1

That's what you get for playing a school full of rich, snobby kids at lax.
Seriously. So much money at SJS. It's dumb as fuck.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Saint John's School?
sham you sux :c
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
bring lots of warm clothing, a sleeping bag, a tarp, a backpack, a playboy, a map, a few knifes, a hatchet and a pot, and a lighter.
then go hunt, or fish.
collect your own firewood
make your own firepan/circle out of rocks
use the hatchet to dig down to the water underneath the ice
boil water
cook your food
enjoy.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Orrrrr.. Bring a portable gas cooker, tins of gas, tins of food, some chocolates and shit. Bottled water, a lighter, some beers and weed, and you got yourself a fucking epic forrest camping thingy!
Wait, what
yeah, or that.
Yeah, since we had dogsleds, we had to bring about 350lbs of dog food for 17 days for 11 dogs :/