Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Wait when did this skype thing come into play?

It's been active since April 24th.
Ok. I'm too lazy to bring my mic upstairs anyway. Plus, I don't want my voice to be heard quite yet. Some mystery must remain.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Ok. I'm too lazy to bring my mic upstairs anyway. Plus, I don't want my voice to be heard quite yet. Some mystery must remain.

No one's been talking, it's all just instant text messages. No need to worry about that.
Damn, I wasn't able to get on at all today.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Good God, after more-or-less 4 hours, I'm still trying to absorb all of the stuff contained in that DnD Player's Handbook. This might take me a week. My brain is melting ...

The game does seem super fun though.

I have some questions about the clan's bid for officialdom. How are we faring in the clan council? Any progress? I believe it's been a week already since we applied; when are we allowed to politely ask any of the clan council members for an update?
fl0w
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
I have some questions about the clan's bid for officialdom. How are we faring in the clan council? Any progress? I believe it's been a week already since we applied; when are we allowed to politely ask any of the clan council members for an update?

Quoth the rules and guidelines thread:
Once we receive the TC, your application will be posted in the hidden council board. The council members will discuss and vote on your clan. This usually takes about two to four weeks, please be patient. If you are over curious about how it's going, you may ask a clan mod for a quote so long as you ask nicely. ;o

If anyone knows the new oblv password could you please pm me it?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
We're being less active on the forums. I guess it's because we're all now communicating by Skype xP
My life is made up of unlimited blades.