Toribash
Hello, my name is keithh233 in game and I would like to join the clan because you guys have an awesome team. Today, I was playing with master David and Philip and I was watching them. They were good people and would love me to be in the team
(I think o.o).
Name:iPoet
Forum activity:80%
In-game activity: 100%
IRC activity:50%
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): 0
Timezone: north eastern
Best mods: aikid,parkour,spar
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):Green
Why you want to join: i got invited a year ago this was my first clan ever due to confusion of authority i was kicked from it sadly. my old acount name was NoobStatus. also i love the name and would like to be apart of this clan
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): replay making,some art
Any additional info about yourself: im 17 year old American
Attached Files
showing some skill 2.rpl (163.0 KB, 4 views)
showing some skill .rpl (407.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by iPoet; Jun 17, 2012 at 02:29 AM.
Originally Posted by iPoet View Post
Name:iPoet
Forum activity:80%
In-game activity: 100%
IRC activity:50%
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): 0
Timezone: north eastern
Best mods: aikid,parkour,spar
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):Green
Why you want to join: i got invited a year ago this was my first clan ever due to confusion of authority i was kicked from it sadly. my old acount name was NoobStatus. also i love the name and would like to be apart of this clan
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): replay making,some art
Any additional info about yourself: im 17 year old American

17 years old and not able to read the first post thoroughly? Denied.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Yo david about scorpion I will give him a trail unless you negate it so scorpion unless David says otherwise you have one week to prove you belong here. Feel free to use our threads and atthe end of one week we will say if are in or not
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Hey revenge, im 14 i was trained by Baconmstr and XxBOOKxX. Baconmstr was the co leader and XxBOOKxX was the leader , my former clan was gravity. i quit because they weren't active at all in game or in the forums it just fell apart. im good at judo and ninjustu, im alright at aikido to be honest but i try and pull through no matter what sometimes my internet goes out so i wont be able to get on tori-bash it self but i can still get on the forums off my phone. I what to be in this clan because it seems like it will not fall apart and has a strong base. i don't rage quit i find that important im on all the time or every chance i get, but that's still a lot. i was a recruiter at gravity its was fun sometimes... but that's my application .i hope i get in
Name:hahanub
Forum activity:medium
In-game activity:i play every day
IRC activity:low
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):nope
Timezone:-3
Best mods:twinswords, wushu, aikido.
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):black
Why you want to join: because it is a great clan, want to win with you.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): none
Any additional info about yourself:I am 14 years old, I have many friends, I live in Brazil and I'm fun.
Originally Posted by hahanub View Post
Name:hahanub
Forum activity:medium
In-game activity:i play every day
IRC activity:low
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):nope
Timezone:-3
Best mods:twinswords, wushu, aikido.
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):black
Why you want to join: because it is a great clan, want to win with you.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): none
Any additional info about yourself:I am 14 years old, I have many friends, I live in Brazil and I'm fun.

REJECTION!

Also Bmode if your still interested sorry for making you wait. We've been a little in-active.
Originally Posted by CaptnFalcn View Post
Alot inactive haha

David Moderated Message:
This post is useless.

No shit in fact its starting to get on my nerves :I I know school is done pretty much around the world now so I see no need for this. but I will address this later I gotta head to Durham to play some baseball