Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well your real life info dosen't exsist and I do not like your forum activity your ingame info
is fine ,and you can mention why would you like to join our clan
I never forget.
Also talk about what you do in real life, outside Toribash, if you have a job and if that will interfere with anything. Do you have Skype? And what other games you play.

(I would like you not to say you're lazy or not good at something cause that's an instant no for me. I say this because I see it a lot)
Man, I'll vegetate watching this, Saul is the best lawyer ever.
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
well my life outside of tb is boring that's why i wasn't including it i work at a trampoline park and i have a skype but never use it and all my other games are on xb1 so thats literally all i left out
-----
i don't go anywhere i don't have any friends and i spend 90% of my time on xbox or tb so...
-----
i literally meant it when i told you "what you see is what you get" because all the things i listed is everything that is a good (ish) quality about me or something i'd do, besides all those normal qualities about me i'm a sadistic maniac who likes ripping people apart (in game and in my mma club)
Last edited by kill135634; Feb 3, 2015 at 10:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Saul is a character from breaking bad which is why I'm going to watch the show but I am not a fan of walking dead so I'm not too sure about how good it's gonna be
Originally Posted by ILavender View Post
Hi every one, im Lavender, im 19, and also a black belt. I am relatively close to becoming a 2nd dan black belt. I have been in a few clqns since i began Toribash. My first clan was Monks. I didnt like the monks as they were broing freaks. So i joined pause. I became the leader of pause, and then i went away for awhile, noticing my clan is dead.so then i left Pause to join my friend, Dodix's clan, Nothar. I became the 2nd highest rank there and got kicked cause a guy on the clan lied to dodix and yeah, i went to Athens. They were actually kind of the best clan i been in for awhile. So i kinda wanted another clan after my friend, Reliks wanted to change clans. So now im here. Writing this app noe. My gmt is -8. I never was banned, or infractured nor will ever plan on it. I really do hope this was good enough to join Nitro. Ive heard good things about it. Byee.

I keep forgetting to comment on your revised app. It's still a no though, sorry :/

We still need more information, and you missed some crucial parts to the application that I suggested to you via PM. Feel free to apply again in a few weeks if you so desire.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
per2509's Application
My name is Per (Per2509)

Ingame:
I am very active ingame, basically everyday Toribash life so, it's extremely
hard not to play it. Ingame activity would be a 10 or higher.

Forum
As for my forum activity it would be 4 because I don't see many interesting
topics on the forum or "Eye-Catchers" besides events. But when something does catch my eye that's like my chat room in a sense.

Per2509 (About me)
I am currently 16 years old been an athlete my whole entire life which includes football (American Football), boxing, and TKD (Taekwondo). I've always loved things that gave me adrenaline or rush type feeling so that's how I was introduced to these sports, before my recent accident I had just got into tricking which is a awesome feeling I love the wind flowing throw my hair and crashing into my body sounds weird. But because of sports injuries of course I wanted to go back immediately but sadly couldn't like when I tore my acl.
So I search the internet for games to play that could satisfy my lust of a "good ass time" and toribash came up didn't know what it was but I seen one of Mocu's videos where people were sparring, tricking, parkour and etc. In my mind I'm like wow this is fucking awesome. But being me needing to know how it's played I looked up a review of the game and found out you use your joints to do all the cool stuff so I was like woah this might get intense. I decided to download it and that's where I took off.

Per2509's favorite Mods are:
Spar, ABD and Parkour maps related, but I love tricking Q~Q

Skills I wish I possessed:
I'm learning to make texture which could be useful for everyone if I ever master Gimp. Also I'm trying to get into video editing while I'm recovering.

Reason for joining [Nitro]:
I want to become a member of Nitro because sadly Menace died and I need a good clan that surrounds me with people that I can help grow and could do the same for me.

Relationships within [Nitro]:
I don't really know you guys that good but iv'e played with you guys in game and I know some of you.

Per will attempt to Bring to [Nitro]:
I can offer my Experience and knowledge which everyone most likely wouldn't benefit from. Also I would like to offer the skills I am trying to build which could bring alot of Tc to the bank of Nitro because having tc isn't a Crime c;
-----
My Skype is: KuleTinius
Last edited by per2509; Feb 4, 2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Subscribe to my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg0HX_13_vc