Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't think you are here anymore, so I will not put you in.
This will be started soon guys, I just have to sort out a couple of things first.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
It looks like Aspire might get it. Good job mate.
I wouldn't have had the guts or the balls to REQUEST a Leader/Co-Leader position.
I have a lot of respect for you man.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Cya RDC.
I never really knew you, I thought you were a cunt. And that hasn't really changed. (no offence)
I am not going to get down on my knees and beg you to stay, you are not worth it, and that is the cold, hard, truth.
Goodbye man.
Last edited by Fezch; Aug 21, 2009 at 11:56 AM.
That looks nice Pox and Aspire!
Good luck on it! ;]
BTW, need any tc, call me!
Awww, joka... You were cool man... Miss you...
-He is scared of Fezch

Tehehe... BOO.

also, we need to recruit more ppl

I can do that too. My computer has been recently fixed, so TB is running faster than ever!
I am on the fence (qft from MetroX) about this one.
They both seem cool, but meh...
we dont have many folks around here wich even has toribash installed

I does!
need someone to play with

Fezch to the rescue?
:] Same goes for you buddy.

-1 rule i go by, Treat people how u want to be treated.
and i never did u wrong, so meh.

I dont care about u either...
once again ur just another guy over the internet, i dont need to like people who dont like me.

So U can go fuck Amadou.
Bye bye
im just kidding if i were next to you i would rape you out of pure love
Last edited by GanksYou; Aug 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM.
JaCk Is BaCk
yes now please no more harsh comments kay? ;]
this was a peaceful clan and i beleive that if hould stay that way.
Any more harsh comments and i will change them ;]
But if you refuse to cooperate more than a few times then we might have a smaalll problem.
so everyone
YOU HAVE TO BE MORE FUCKING KIND TO EACHOTHER YOU GOD DAM COCK SUCKERS!!!
I hope you get my drift