9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

OUT!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Loving your decision making system, all I wanted was a fucking clan to be with, to chill with, to fight with, instead of fight a bunch of pricks who think its funny to simply lower and raise your shoulders during Akido, hoping for a win.

I thought better.

EDIT: And I'm also quite dissapointed in your power hungry members, I have no clue how they even got to the rank. Was it because they like being hardasses? I'm sure of it. I even had my three votes, but no one tested me, and because of a simple little mistake, I get flamed, and kicked out of a thread. Newsflash people, I'm still here.

@Ian, MrTeaPawt, sorry I couldn't get in. Maybe you'll come to your sences and leave.

EDIT 2: I can't get enough of this, but I obviously tried to stop the conversation as I knew it was a recruitment thread, by saying "Forget it." It was Chaco that continued the conversation by telling me to join his matches over and over and over again. If you can't understand that, I hope you re read the comments made. Uric himself said he would look into it. How about you consult this with him SpaceLlama, as he is you're partner in leading the wretched crew of the black sea, the Piratez themselves.
Last edited by evangus1; Dec 26, 2009 at 05:18 AM.
Next video...
For our next video, I suggest this guy (Havok, you're pretty good, but I wanna see this guy skillz...) Sangetsu. Here is his youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Arachidn.../1/VaJyA3_1sIg

We choose a minimum price, post the replays, then he do the vid, the we add more TC if needed... What you think?

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by evangus1 View Post
Maybe you'll come to your sences and leave.

Last post of this thread for me.

I'm a pirate, I'm staying a pirate.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I saw a few of his videos. He's pretty sick.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Just a question, can you add me to the memberlist?
Originally Posted by evangus1 View Post
Read the last few posts, including the one by Mr. OverSeer.

Realy... Sexy have that power to kick you out of the clan... SO better be quiet... Also dude... If you didn't had argue with mister overseer, who over rule most of people (Like me), and is my friend, you would still be in our clan ¬¬
Last edited by GrayveXP; Dec 26, 2009 at 05:23 AM.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
How about you copy + paste the [Piratez] in your sig, but space out the brackets. Maybe that would work.

I suggested this a few posts back. Perhaps we can try it?
So whats different from Teapawt from me? Is it because he has an avatar, he has an epic name, and he's nearly posted 100 things in the last week or so? Is it that? No one can look at a person anymore and investigate what they are. I appreciate the fact that you deny applications with maybe three things, including "IDK", but I do not appreciate that I get automaticly denied for not only trying to end a conversation, but also putting much effort into the application, using proper grammar, maybe a little humour to show that I'm not a no-life, and even a quote from Uric: "Promising".

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Realy... Sexy have that power to kick you out of the clan... SO better be quiet...

Too bad, because I have already been denied for trying my best and attempting to end a conversation.