Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think you would make a good leader Aspire, but i think it should be handed to you by a leader, not upon request.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
I think you would make a good leader Aspire, but i think it should be handed to you by a leader, not upon request.

Well I should have requested it for a good reason right?

Our clan is really not in the best of shapes and I believe with my leadership we can crawl out from that deep inactivity..
Last edited by Numb; Aug 21, 2009 at 03:53 AM.
i'm hoping you guys can get active again, there are some cool people in this clan and i'd like to see you guys actually playing, i think this is the kind of thing we need to get started. since i'm so new i can't say for sure if it's you who should be the leader, but from what i've seen you are a nice guy and i'm sure you'll do a great job. just don't end up like
KiTFoX.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Meh sorry for still creeping here =S
checking the event thread.

but if my opinion still matters, I think aspire would make a great leader.
In my short time here, ive seen that he has had many good ideas, I.E. the events, and the ranks. and he is active on the forums.

Also from what i can tell, hes only requesting it while snorlaxen is banned, so he would only be helping out for a month or so.
Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
RDC, your cool and all but right now your being retarded. Take that offensively or not thats your choice. You make a big scene about you leaving and basically tell people to try and convince you to stay; talk about a guilt trip. Anywho, i hope you don't leave and you stop doing this guilt trip stuff.
Anyways you staying or not? post your answer then this thread will be deleted. If your answer is other than Yes or No this thread will be deleted and i will assume you are no longer a member of Clan 1336.9. Hope you stay.

Yeah thx for Clearing up my decision Amadou...
Now im not gonna stay happy every1...
All iw anted was for the clan to change..
be more loveing and all like in the times
U wernt here.

No offence buddy.. But AKP was more of a leader then u wer.
SO screw u man, Trying to be cool and shiz..
u didnt even do much to prevent Xtwist from leaving and hardly convinced me to stay, All i asked for was a good reason why is hould stay. INstead of being abused and called retarded.

I feel sorry for u man.
Maybe its the weed taking to me but i dont give a shit about 1336.9 annymore, Only the friedns that i left here.

And amadou, sadly u are not.

SO Fuck you buddy..
change leet chambers password ban me from posting here i dont give a crap anymore. Go screw yourself
JaCk Is BaCk
fucking hobbit got b4 me... O.o anyways, what RDC says is true, if AKP has done 85% of the clan, u've helped about... 5-10% since the only thing u did was pretty much creating this clan.

also Carlton, i tried to play with u yesterday, but u were on a black belt server, and im a blue belt on this acc :P
Last edited by husskenxxx; Aug 21, 2009 at 07:57 AM.