Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm sorry RDC i can see why you're sticking up for him, he seems decent but you aren't in the clan. So please, stop
yea whatever if all the clan is full of ppl like metrox then i dont wanna join anymore
sorry for the inconvenience
FAIL
Big One
Maybe it is the same as getting A clan official.
Like, send 10k or something.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea i hate that MetroX dude, he's such a cunt. Suck it up guys, if you fuck me off, i'm going to give it to you straight. Maybe you are just not 1336.9 material, not my problem.
Okay, shit is going slightly downhill at the moment. RDC and Twisted have left, two of the originals. We must recruit, to get this clan up again. Sorry if i'm trying to take charge, i just want to help the clan as much as i can. It isn't convenient for me to go ingame because my computer is shit, and lags. Snorlaxen, i saw that you were going to start recruiting? That's good to hear. Any of you guys want to share your views?
i would try to recruit
but im starting school soon and i have a lot of stuff going on.
the best i can do is manage forums and play about 5 games in troibash
mhmm, well i tried to be polite about not wanting you posting here before so i want to make it clear once more
If someone doesn't call upon you or you're a member DO NOT POST IN 1336.9 FORUMS
You may ONLY reply to this message. if there are any others it will be an immediate report.