Toribash
What have you got to offer? Replays . Friendship . Advice. And Other Things

What favorite mod ? All Mod are associated with Judo

How often do you play? Very often I am very active in the game (1-10 ): 7

Which is published regularly in the forums ? Public'm not much of few words

Do you review and respond to your PMs ? If every time I connect to the web

Toribash Tell us about your experience. Well, my experience in Toribash is nice if you talk to other players who have sure fought against them and tells you how to play

Your real life is also important. Tell us about your skills , hobbies, sports , social groups, etc.

Well ..... My name is Brayan I am 15 years old I am like a normal young weekends I'm not , because I go out with friends to various parts I have 2 brothers are younger than me

PS: My language is Spanish but I speak English not much but I know a little.....In a Replay I move rare And I hope you like it
Last edited by AlexPro23; Sep 11, 2015 at 08:38 AM.

My Fan Club :3

Name: Evopepsi
Reason to join: I've wantex to join for a while to learn sparring from other members of the clan and replay making tips also just to have fun in the clan with other people.
I offer happiness and laughs to the clan it's kind of my thing
My favorite mods are Aikido, ABD, and TK but I am not the best at TK.
I am active sometimes my forum is activity is not so great but I am on most of the time I just don't post.
I don't have any replays but I prefer being tested.
Hey guys I have been wanting to join for a while, I'm really not that bad at SP, realism and mad-mans etc...(not bragging). I've played with chow11 a fair bit and gotten to know him a little and am seriously hoping to know other people like him in this clan, I don't have very much time to hang out in irc or anything like that but i'm sure that if you have any interest I will find a way to contact you and maybe chill, get to know each other. Anyway that's about all I have to say, have a good day, [T]Zorow
Last edited by Zorow; Jul 24, 2015 at 06:10 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Dunno what to write here so in the words of the immortal Shook, blorb.
Attached Files
Wavves.rpl (262.4 KB, 18 views)
Fez.rpl (104.9 KB, 17 views)
Alphabetical Dots.rpl (209.6 KB, 20 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
i've decided to deny you because we lost the clan league and its all your fault.

also you said i did useless spins
orko said I did useless spins once I should have voted no on him tbh

manlypotato is cool though
oh yeah