Ranking
:v
Prolly not good enough, but here goes.
Attached Files
lsl - app1.rpl (140.3 KB, 21 views)
lsl - app2.rpl (85.0 KB, 24 views)
lsl - app3.rpl (91.4 KB, 19 views)
app1: A decent madman, nothing special.
app2: WRGWRGADSDGGWR incredible boom, it lacks a decap though.
app3: Smooth and stylish, good work.

I'm sort of leaning towards a yes, I'll have to see what some other recruiters say.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Well, the first one's just brutal. Decent madman, but unfortunately not good enough for the ORMO standards in my opinion. The second one got a nice boomhit, it's shame you never got that decap. Except for the boomhit, nothing special. The last one's great. Very stylish, but with a somewhat generic opener.

I'm saying no for now, but you're not far away from a yes. Give it a week or two and re-apply. That's my opinion.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Sure thing, and thanks for the feedback, although i meant to replace the first one earlier today. :s

If i'm able, i'd like to replace it with this. A simple decap, but much more graceful. The one i meant to use instead went glitchy on me.
Attached Files
simplicity.rpl (52.4 KB, 11 views)
First entry to ORMO. I would definately appreciate it if you fellas would take a peek at my so far, best replays.
Attached Files
RayA75-Pepper jack.rpl (268.6 KB, 22 views)
RayA75-Whoop deh whoop.rpl (200.0 KB, 22 views)
RayA75-Third strike.rpl (150.4 KB, 22 views)
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
To be honest, these three replays come across to me as unfinished madmans. The movements are good, but to me they lack certain 'flare'.

Do you have anything else more destructive to show us?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
But of course.

RayA75-Crack rush.rpl
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
RayA75: Pretty messy and you flail around a lot. It's a no from me. Try and make your movements count towards something, otherwise it just looks like you tried to do something but couldn't manage it.

Treadmill: Too grabby and slow I'm afraid. I suggest practicing gaining speed and moomentum and aiming for more powerful hits before applying again.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time