Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh yeah zgl, will check out those replats later bru!

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by zglborn View Post
Hope Rhae or Nevra sees that ASAP
---
Jsnuff, wanna practice?

Hi! What's practice in Toribash? Do you mean playing for teh lulz? I maybe can do that, look me up ingame
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Hmm..swift, I think you should keep your new set...its more detailed/cooler...sell the head or ask somebody to make you a new one ;)

Jsnuff: sup bro, welcome back! Sad to see you market went down and stuff..but meh :P

The good doctor: me and nev have been stalking at your forums for a few weeks now, and gave been waiting for you guys to ask us to fight, and we really want to, but now, atm, me and nev are busy...let's just schedule it, kay? PM me or nev about this or lets talk this out on the IRC

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

yeah... thx for support
I think he means practice for the clan league..also: LOL XD
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I think he means practice for the clan league..also: LOL XD

Toribash skills don't work that way. If they did, all the custom belts would be good great ingame. Thing is, they're not
Not really, we practice all the time, get to know the mod and stuff :3
-----
Okay, this sucky communication and inactivity is shit, PMed some people.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Aug 17, 2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not really, we practice all the time, get to know the mod and stuff :3
-----
Okay, this sucky communication and inactivity is shit, PMed some people.

Sounds inefficient to me, but good luck with your training method! Inactivity is not a great thing at all... activity kgo!
okay, i gotta be honest with you guys, running a clan is hard. imma ask you guys to cooperate with me.

had a lengthy chat with swiftone, some quick points:
-i've assigned him to oversee activity of clan members. by that i mean inactive members will be warned/kicked under his discretion.
-to improve our communication, especially during this clan league, we've talked about all clan members giving each other contact details (skype? maybe raidcall? a small matter to discuss)
PM me your contact details and i'll update the first post to include the info
-the last one, i dont think is really necessary to discuss here. i'll be talking to the person/persons concerned.
-----
also, these are this rounds' mods from the clan league page:

Brushu (x3)
Taekkyon (x3)
Judofrac (x2)
Aikido (x3)
Lenshu3ng (x2)
swfixed (x2)
mystery mod(x2)

This weeks mystery mod will be tilt_fix.

^NOTE THE CHANGES^
THE FINAL MOD WILL CHANGE EACH ROUND IN ORDER TO PROVIDE VARIETY.
The mod may repeat, and it WILL be a bit different. Add a bit of spice y'know?
Next round will be ACROJOUST
Last edited by nevramon; Aug 17, 2013 at 04:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Heres a list of the people who will be getting a warning and they have exactly 1 week to respond and give a valid reason as to why they are inactive and if its not met you will be kicked, im being generous with the week.

If anyone else can vouch for these people as to why they are afk would be great and easy for me because im not informed why they are afk i just know they are and i dont want to kick someone because they are on vacation or something so just inform me and ill add time for them. (Up to another week depending on the situation)

~Leoo16~ (Kicked-asked to be kicked)
~Mon0ply~
~Fluffy22~ (Left the clan)
~ALE3~
~Im2boss4u~
~Emilss1004~ (Safe-posting on the forums)
~Death1~ (Safe-posting on the forums)
~Pestolon~

If i see any of you ingame I will notify you and you will also be receiving a pm from me aswell.
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 19, 2013 at 05:39 AM.
Wombo Combooooooo
Awesome swift! thanks for helping out bro! So, guys/inactive people, POST/BE ACTIVE HERE OR BE KICKED
~Cheers
Last edited by Rhaemond; Aug 17, 2013 at 05:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Awesome swift! thanks for helping out bro! So, guys/inactive people, POST/BE ACTIVE HERE OR BE KICKED
~Cheers

and the next week we'll have no members cuz everyone is kicked

But then again we don't benefit from inactives, so it's stuff that must be done I suppose