Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

OK, one more thing, dont we need to grant him access to go to our thread?
------
i used him as a generic term, i have no idea what gender they are
Last edited by sabreon; May 2, 2013 at 07:04 AM.
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Originally Posted by sabreon View Post
OK, one more thing, dont we need to grant him access to go to our thread?

We're currently not accepting applications.
I was not aware of that, ill let em know
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Timee, you're welcome bro... You know, you should probably get Skype if you don't have it and join us on the group, we could talk a bunch of other stuff...

You can either take a guess or check my app form to find out my id.
I'mma go make an account on Skype a little bit later. I have some stuff here that I have to take care of first. I can't wait to chew the fat with you bros on Skype!

(That has got to be the most disgusting/disturbing discussion-related idiom ever...)
Last edited by Trick; May 2, 2013 at 09:03 AM.
fl0w
I think Timee would be a great companion in our DnD adventure! Get that Skype up bro!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Ahh ... After spending an entire afternoon working ... I'm finally finished! Woot!

I'm on Skype now bros! Yay!

My Skype name is "i.am.timee", which, by the way, is totally NOT another sad attempt by me at making a witty and sarcastic self-referential username ...

I am pitiful ...

Shame consumes me ...
Last edited by Trick; May 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM.
fl0w
I've been hanging out with Heng a bit. I'll say a yes. He's pretty young, but he's a nice guy to be with. Good manners and all.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Wait when did this skype thing come into play?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.