Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Oh, so that's what you were talking about that time in irc. I couldn't even remember it.

Also, you people have shit taste for not wanting to watch Lupin III.

Yeah, even though I found it a week or so ago, looks like it's going to be really good.
Lupin III. 'Nuff said.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai looks interesting.
Tekken: Blood Vengeance. Haven't watched it yet but I'm 100% sure it'll be better than the live-action shit.
Also, Persona 4. Loved the game, I'm guessing I'll love the anime too.
BAKUMAN SECOND SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Series that I plan to follow:
Tamayura ~Hitotose~
Mashiro-iro Symphony <---- My prediction of this series: generic tsundere harem, with one character falling for the guy immediately while the other beats the crap out of him with absurd strength until she eventually hits the "dere" part of the series. I'm not sure, I could be wrong.
Kimi to Boku
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Shakugan no Shana III
Mirai Nikki
C Cubed
Coppelion

If you guys haven't realized, I weigh art/animation/graphics equally as high as the storyline (which is why I picked those series; they have the best graphics quality of the new wave of animes based on their preview images).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
I can't find anything intresting on the series? Any recommendation?
Maybe Persona 4, but I got spoiled by the game, so I think I will pass this one except they got a new story plot or something.
I'm more intrested in this season OVAs, I just need a free time to watch it all.
Steins;Gate
I hereby start a discussion on this anime.

I find it rather interesting, most probably one of the best in this season.

What are you opinions about it?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Guilty Crown

So yeah, anyone else looking forward to this as much as I am?

One of the top rated comments on the video

The director from Death Note and the writing staff from Code Geass, working together on a sci-fi original story for Noitamina. Animation by Production IG. Music by Supercell and character designs by redjuice (both are famous in the vocaloid scene). WIN!

If you've been in this organization for at least a month then you've probably heard me talk about it, however, I've only just came across this video.

Now, however good I WANT this to be, it could ALSO be a huge flop. Let's just hope it's good.

Excellently designed website, if any of you want to check it out. Will help you get a feel for the characters and art. IS in japanese.

Also, for anyone wondering this WILL be airing in the upcoming fall season around the beginning of October.