Toribash
Depends on what type of champ you're looking for. Give me a description and I'll most likely be able to find one that suits you
In other news, incoming Alistar Fotm.

That's right, the bull formerly known as useless has been showing up in nearly every mid elo match. hnnnnnnnggggg
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
In other news, incoming Alistar Fotm.

That's right, the bull formerly known as useless has been showing up in nearly every mid elo match. hnnnnnnnggggg

But hes USELESS, so you neednt worry
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
But hes USELESS, so you neednt worry

Ahahahahahahahaha.

A good alistar who is well farmed/ has enough assists can be an unstoppable tank with a great damage output that eats towers for breakfast.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I don't really care, I can play all.

Olaf is a good jungler, mal is a good mage and I have no idea about Miss Fortune. She seems ok though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Ahahahahahahahaha.

A good alistar who is well farmed/ has enough assists can be an unstoppable tank with a great damage output that eats towers for breakfast.

Except most good alistars will roam instead of worrying about farming
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yawn.. someone give me a easy to play champion that isnt as crap as Ashe to play as.
Warwick takes the ******* (waffles)

As crap as Ashe?? Ashe is probably the greatest carry ever. Very nice damage output, a nice little map awareness skill, built in slows and a fantastic ultimate for ganking or changing the outcome of a team fight.