Toribash
I'm in or no? I didn't draw lemon cuz one guy said we're not must to draw it...

Originally Posted by gixx View Post
Worthless opinion: Played him in-game, and he either bought qi for the 5th dan or he farmed cause he still plays like a blue belt.

IS IT TO ME!?
Nationality: South Korea
Belt: 6th Dan
Preferred Mods: Aikido
Old Clans: Fr3styL and Aeon
Why do you want to join?: Met Number, Thought he was a cool guy so I thought his clan might be just the thing I need to settle down in. Feels lonely to be alone.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: Large part is art, and some... Buddhism teaching COUGH COUGH.
Other Qualities: uh I used make textures, might start again since ferrock2 blew my cover for number. (Number I'm sorry but my art style is completely changed since last year D: I'm doing A level art course in college and it changed me.
You will need to include 3-5 replays: I don't carry replays on me but I do have some videos if you want to have look at them, heres link to my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/aaateam111?feature=mhum
Draw a Lemon:

Edit: Oh forgot to post other arts

Last edited by AoNanami; Dec 19, 2010 at 05:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I see that you can draw (unfortunately its anime), and do commercials for your old clans.. And in the video you linked, you seemed kind of terrable, sorry to say so, but all you did was kicking off his right arm, Nothing impressive there at all.

Your lemmon is good though..

I vote no.
[Urban]|OLDA
Guys... do fast vote for me cuz i want fast answer >.> NO OR YES?

I can draw lemon but it waste my time...
Originally Posted by seeVv View Post
Guys... do fast vote for me cuz i want fast answer >.> NO OR YES?

I can draw lemon but it waste my time...

if your gonna be an impatient bitch then im not even gonna view the replays and say:
NO
your welcome for your fast answer ^.^ come again in some months, I think that will take more patience then waiting for votes though.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by somguy View Post

Nationality: Filipino american

Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt

Preferred Mods: Akido.

Old Clans: YES (from waaay back), and Amatsumi

Why do you want to join?: I've always looked up to urban (you guys got me once I saw your awesome Clan Video) and all of its might and it has been my dream to be apart of its glory. To be honest, this is my second time I have applied and now, I think I'm ready! When I was rejected the first time, I made a promise to myself to get better to try one more time, and that time to try is now.

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I create music and unique texture sets and heads

Other Qualities: I play the piano a lot and... well, I'm just a musical person, and I have a very optimistic aspect on things!

You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )
and a note on the replays, the ones by dj-jo are still me because now, I can no longer access that account due to the recent problem that has occurred in the forums.

See my other post on the next page for my actual Replays.

um
is this still being decided?
I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything, but I just wanna know were you guys are in the current situation.
Originally Posted by AoNanami View Post
:3 What's wrong with Anime, you got something against my interest?

All about multi

Well i just got somthing against the whole Manga/Anime scene... I dont know why just kind of hate that shit, think its mostly due to people like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q90Iq7kCOr8 and also all the people ive met irl who liked manga or anime was huge retards, that kind of had lost contact with the world, doing nothing but watching anime/manga stuff all day.. That beeing said ive only had bad experience so far :/.. The reason you are getting rejected has nothing to do with your drawings or the fact that you like that creepy stuff... But it had everything to do with thet replays you used in that video..

Someguy ill just check up on your replays and your app.. .

imo youre not ready. I vote no. Also please refrain from using replays made on alternative accounts.
Last edited by eyCoco; Dec 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA