Toribash
Palace

You continue to ask me the same questions despite my warnings. I will, however, tell you that you are becoming a nuisance, you and that other ant. You face that which you can not defeat. I will act directly if I must, be warned.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Palace

"I will topple the damned gods if i have to, if it defeats you."

Caed turns his back

"And I will do it with a goddamn smile."

Caed vanishes and reappears in Felix.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Felix

"What?"
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Felix

"If it had been Mageia I wouldn't be here. I summoned The Rider in an attempt to get a little bit of info. He wasn't pleased. With either of us actually."

Caed shrugs nonchalantly.
---------------
-----------------------
Felix

The dirt beneath Fate's feet seems to stir, but he shows no other signs of emotion.

After a silence, he nods.

"Very well. We should go back to where you are staying. I think we could all use some rest."

It is now 12:00 AM.

The massacre at Shield required some soldiers to be moved from Gate Valley to the city. As a result, the humans went on the defensive and called back soldiers from other outposts in the Valley. One such soldier was Oardalis.

Jajul also arrives at Shield.

Fate, Caed and Roy arrive at Dead Man's Vale. Raelan is still wanking it somewhere.

The wagon with Chase aboard stops.
Last edited by Ray; Mar 7, 2012 at 09:35 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Shield

"Finally!" Jajul sighs from exhaustion. He thought he'd never make it out of that wretched wagon. He looks around for any authority that would lead him to his private quarters.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Shield

A somewhat stocky official making checks on a list as wagons pass by looks up to see Jajul.

Shuffling up to him in a hurried businesslike manner, he says, "Ah, sir. You are here. I assume you are, eh..." He looks back to his list and up again. "Jajul, sir?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Shield

Acron stands at the gates looking for anyone who appears to be a blacksmith all the while playing his silver viola.

He hums along to the tune he plays which is upbeat as he has found people tip him more if it is.
---------------
-----------------------