Toribash
9/10

The replay was powerful and fast but the only thing I dont like is the pose.
Good job

Thanks to Orko for the Spinning idea.
Attached Files
Angles Falling from the Sky.rpl (278.4 KB, 56 views)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Great sexy spin man, dm's were good but keep an eye on ur arms, bit stiff
9/10 cuzz of stiff opener and arms

mp style
Attached Files
ob rel spar.rpl (818.7 KB, 35 views)
streetspar.tbm (2.2 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by largeKilla; Sep 27, 2011 at 04:46 AM. Reason: The mod
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Well nothing too special there, your movement is a bit sloppier than usual and there aren't epic spar moments beside what your stuff so the overall not bad either.

6/10 because mostly the other guy wasn't too good at sparring, but for your part it would be 8.5/10

Anyways posting my double frontflip replay because nobody did it on flat before :v
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - pride war.rpl (311.0 KB, 54 views)
Well, first of all the spin was great. Could of had more dms though. The tricks you did were ok. The jump was good. I disliked how you grabbed uke, though the dms were pretty stylish. Good Job Zalmo, Keep it up. Also, I liked the speed of it.

Anyway, here is a replay I did for Zalmoxis Event, I went for a stylish replay instead of a destructive one just to show my creativity.
Attached Files
OcZalmo - Windmill.rpl (155.9 KB, 41 views)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
As far as style goes, you did awesome as it turned out very sexy. But as far as creativity goes, it wasn't :u. Creativity is about originality, uniquess and so on. If you want to get inspiration for creative replays, watch any of Squiziph's replays.

Also new replay and stuff.
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - the killjoy.rpl (248.2 KB, 50 views)
Fucker! I wanted to do a double knee dm kick, however yours was great, very creative, you had a nice kick after it, and the skeets were amazing. 10/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Yeah, agree with fesus. Great replay zal.

Here is my 2nd manip rep.
Attached Files
largekilla - Tropical smoke.rpl (406.2 KB, 53 views)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Epic manip, the second one was great. I also liked the kicks quite a bit. You have a great style man.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 I am working on a self spar and some other replays, but I did release a few replays on my thread, that you saw already.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]