Toribash
Originally Posted by Slss View Post
the leader said no, it was already for me

We don't work that way... everyone votes and we just pile them up from there.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
what good is accepted that the leader not being approved?
example: if I can get the leader will not like me
Yes to all applicants because I am edgy and defender of the weak.
-----
Originally Posted by Slss View Post
what good is accepted that the leader not being approved?
example: if I can get the leader will not like me

example: we kill the leader and use his empty account to promote us all to smods.
If you want to join get to know us. You can do that by joining our fancy IRC channel #hi.
Here is a link
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=hi
Last edited by Redundant; Mar 29, 2014 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?
Id say no to all, Don't think they have the skill in game for tribe, Also haven't talked to any on our IRC.
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 29, 2014 at 09:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
So, my razer naga's laser isn't working well. My mouse stops mouving sometimes and now its completely dead . I've googled my problem and nothing seems to fix it, because it seems to simply be broken.

Really a shame, but now I can buy a new mouse. Was wondering what you guys use?

P.S.: that naga was a gift from someone, I honestly don't know if I woulda bought it myself.

Currently using a cheap as balls logitech m90. Lasts for years and gets the job done.

Also sup, how is everyone? I had a massive weekend of partying. 3 friends and I turned 18 in the last week.
Grats on being able to buy alcohol. I'm currently nursing a hangover and I'm not sure where I am.

There's a cat here so I'm pretty happy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Name: Teodor / XGuard

Nationality: Norwegian (UTC +1)

Why do you want to join? I have been interested in joining the clan ever since I saw the banner for the first time. The idea of commitment and loyalty to a clan really speaks to me. I’ve spent some time together with a lot of really nice and talented people in #tribe and I’ve learned a lot since I started hanging out there. I really want to be an asset to the clan, helping out in any way I can. Willing to learn and looking to get better and better!

Name changes/alts: The ones I can remember: rHermes, taul

Previous clans: None.

Skype name: kickthelemonout

Other skills: I don’t know if it counts, but I’ve got a solid understanding of programming and computers. I can operate and host servers, of all flavors.

( My singleplayer replay is really bad, its' a skill I've yet to obtain.)
Attached Files
sp tribe 1.rpl (55.1 KB, 12 views)
the hooker.rpl (87.4 KB, 9 views)
best evere.rpl (90.5 KB, 10 views)
such pro.rpl (55.1 KB, 8 views)
such swap!.rpl (89.8 KB, 7 views)
SAVVVVVVVVVEEE.rpl (87.7 KB, 7 views)
tribe app.rpl (73.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by XGuard; Mar 30, 2014 at 07:15 PM.
|&+-@++
Based on how active and loyal you have been id say yes, But based on your in game skills Id say no. I don't think you bring anything new at an In Game level. You are probably the highest skilled black belt I know and you knowledge of the forums is 'very' good.
I don't know where my vote lies, I'm on the fence.

I also continue my theory with no other evidence than gut instinct that he is a criminal alt
Maybe ill save my thinkings for another time.
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 30, 2014 at 01:06 PM.
Same happen to me, You showed alot activity and effort, but we all know that you are a "new" guy and your in-game skills are not impressive. Anyway we know that you can learn alot and become a great player, I'm tempted to give you a yes, but I will wait a bit more...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
There's a cat here so I'm pretty happy

Based Neko.

Also for Xguard, he's a really cool chop to hang with. Fisto and Shade already said everything, especially when we were talking about heighten our standards for the ingame part. Leaning towards Yes and No, i have no idea since the replays also didn't show anything special.
Last edited by Destram; Mar 30, 2014 at 02:33 PM.