Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

bye den
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Hah not really a good job with your application, singular for your ripoff application, for most people, being tired does not make you a lazy tired. I gotta say no.

there's simply nothing else i can say on my app.
like i said i'm not the WOW you type guy... i typed everything i could think of
i'm plain i can't help it so if you do not see me fit so be it
i told you in my first app i'm not gonna try to WOW you with some big bullshit application
what ya see is what ya get so...
and btw i typed that last app fresh...
took me 10 minutes to think of everything in it (i'm slow sort of) so i didn't c/p it i'll just keep working on my flow app bye :3
it took you 3 min to type that ,No
and don't expect us to say wait ! plz don't go to flow and join that clan we will let you in!
we ain't that kind of people
I can simply write a big ass app right now if I'm told to
I never forget.
1 You say the same thing
2 it took you 2 minutes like Birno said
3 Tired makes us say no
4 Being a WOW person makes nothing you just say that instead of lazy
5 This is getting worse in apps and I easily say No
When I get home I will try to edit it if it needs it (doubt it) cause we all know what I can do with spars -_- Nothing
Application.
Right.. I'm Per2509, I'm 16 and I am not really active on forums. I'd say a 2.6? =/ and I'm on Toribash every day.. Even if its for a hour, Nine there lads? , I love playing on Toribash after all, Its a good game.. But the community can be a bit rough..
Now, A bio of me..
Well, I love Toribash! I enjoy being in clans and being in the community.. Even when they are twats. But yeah.. I really love playing this game, And I love being part of big clans, I am usually a good asset, And people tell me that I am good, I thought I might as well be part of this clan, Official (Am I correct here? lel) Whats not to like! Furthermore.. I played with the leader, He's a nice guy, I LOVE nice players, Nice leaders... I'd adore being part of Crooks, Now I would be a good asset, Because I'm good at Mushu, Greykido, ABD and xSpar, Why would I be a good asset to these? Because I save myself, And DQ People VERY easily.

Now then.. I want to join Nitro simply because of what was in my bio, I completely enjoy this clans community and the leader is nice. !, But I don't really know anyone in Crooks, I'd play with you guys, But I can never seem to find anyone online.

So that's all really! I sincerely hope you accept me, I'm currently 3rd dan belt, love ABD, Sparring, and i also have a youtube channel if that helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoUanI-dJpk

Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my app.

~Per2509
Last edited by per2509; Feb 3, 2015 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Wrote something wrong :/
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
See, I like some anime, but I suppose you couldn't call me an anime watcher because I've hardly watched any. You see, my friend introduced me to anime through Fairy Tail. Once I got to episode 135-ish, my friend told me it was discontinued at episode 175 (which it was). In an effort to prolong my enjoyment, I stopped watching it to save it for later, but never got back to it (even though it's continued again now due to uproar).

Just before I stopped watching, I started watching Full Metal Alchemist, but when I quit fairy tail, I quit FMA too at 10 episodes XD.

I don't really watch much TV. My dad loves Orange is the New Black though, and my family loves GOT

It's the same with me when I watch an anime, I lose the will to continue suddenly if it's not amazing.

Your family has a good taste for series haha, I started watching Orange Is The New Black 1 week ago. GOT I finished, I'm now reading the books.
Originally Posted by xstfx21 View Post
Well does anyone watch The Walking Dead?

The first seasons are cool, then gets very boring.

Originally Posted by DJMC
I always think to my self I'm going to finish the rest of Attack On Titan but I never get around to it. :/

It will be disappointing. The rest will be released this year. Read the manga.
Originally Posted by xstfx21 View Post
I might watch it but I dislike anime (Don't hurt me)

Most causes me this same effect, but some have made me change my mind, a tip: Do not watch the most famous, look for the underground.

I want to see the premiere of "Better Caul Saul", this serie will be awesome! Does anyone here watched Breaking Bad?
Last edited by Perl; Feb 3, 2015 at 06:50 PM.
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.